|=TWELVE=|

As Yoongi navigated through the bustling corridors of Seoul National University, his mind was consumed with thoughts of his impending responsibilities. With each step, he felt the weight of expectation pressing down upon him, a reminder of the legacy he was destined to inherit.

As the heir to the Min Corporation, one of the most influential conglomerates in the world, Yoongi's future was already mapped out for him. His father, a revered figure in the business world, had built an empire from the ground up, and now it was Yoongi's turn to step into his shoes.

Despite the immense wealth and power that awaited him, Yoongi felt a sense of unease stirring within him. The pressure to live up to his father's legacy loomed large, casting a shadow over his aspirations and dreams.

But amongst the uncertainty, there was also a glimmer of determination in Yoongi's eyes. He was determined to carve out his path, to prove himself worthy of the mantle that awaited him. With each class he attended and each lecture he absorbed, he honed his skills and knowledge, preparing himself for the challenges that lay ahead.

As he delved deeper into his studies in business administration, Yoongi found himself drawn to the intricacies of corporate strategy and management. He immersed himself in case studies and real-world scenarios, eager to glean insights that would serve him well in his future role as CEO.

Despite the weight of expectation that hung heavy upon his shoulders, Yoongi remained undeterred. He knew that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges and obstacles, but he was ready to face them head-on. With determination in his heart and ambition in his veins, Yoongi set his sights on the future, determined to make his mark on the world.

~♡~●°~♡~●°~♡~

Jimin and Taehyung are sitting on Jimin's bed the next morning because it's Sunday, and Jimin is resting in his dorm. It's noon when Taehyung arrives at his dorm, and they start discussing the upcoming party in the evening.

"Jimin, today's the party, okay? Be ready at 5 pm; I'll pick you up from your dorm," Tae declared eagerly.

"But Tae, do I really have to go to the party?" Jimin responded with a hint of hesitation.

"Of course, Jimin! It's for the freshers, and you're one of them. Plus, coming to the party will lift your spirits. You'll meet so many people, make friends, and have a great time," Tae insisted persuasively.

"Um, okay, but I don't have anything nice to wear for the party," Jimin admitted sheepishly.

"Don't worry about that. Come on, we're going somewhere," Tae said, grabbing Jimin's arm.

"Huh? Where are we going, Tae?" Jimin questioned, intrigued but slightly apprehensive.

"Somewhere special. Now hurry up!" Tae urged, excitement evident in his voice as he led Jimin out of the dorm room.