Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    Darkness. That's all he could see. Darkness. Everything happened so quickly. One minute he was with his little sister,  all joyful and bright. Next, he was slamming her small body into the ice covered ledge.

    He swore his eyes were open, he could physically feel that they were, but he couldn't see anything. He started to freak out and thrash around in different directions, trying to find something to hold onto. It was like he was in a never ending black hole that he wouldn't be able to get out of. 

    He had all kinds of different fears running through his mind. The fear of drowning, he didn't even know how he was holding his breath this long. The fear of never being found or possibly saved from this never ending blackness. And the gut wrenching fear that if he did die, no one would care. 

    Suddenly he felt fingers, scaley and long, wrap around his wrist. Stunned, he didn't move. He hadn't thought that anyone would find him, or be in any way bothered to save him.

++++++++

    A mermaid had been the one to save him from the depths of the ravine. He has no memory of where he is now or how he got here. A slight memory of walking to this new place left faint and fading marks on his phyc, but that was all.

    Now how he woke up was quite interesting

——————

Do I really need a disclaimer?

(P.S. if you want to see some pictures that were drawn for this story, check out kinda_art on instagram!)