The Start Of the Infection

Andy was at Pretty Bloods Base, doing his usual Job. After a few Hours, he went back home. He had decided to call His wife Stacy, but she wouldn't answer. "Hm. Why isnt she answering my call ? thats odd ." andy said in confusion as he walked away from the Phone. about a Day later, he had gotten a call from the Local hospital that Stacy had fallen terribly sick, and Stacy had to stay in the Hospital. Andy was heartbroken to find out his wife had fallen sick.

He drove to the hospital in a Hurry, and he went to go see Stacy. "Stacy, my dear ," Andy said, taking her paw and holding it gently. "i heard about your diagnosis, and im sorry your going through this. i want you to know that im here for you , and we'll get through this together ." Andy leaned down and Kissed Stacy's forehead. Stacy looked up at him weakly. "Thank you , Honey.." Stacy said. Andy smiled at her. "Your welcome ,
darling ." After a little, he had left the hospital. After many months of tireless research and experimentation, Andy was finally able to create a potent cure for Stacy's disease.

He had worked together with Carl, Ron, and Rinny to formulate the cure, but other professionals had warned that it was unstable. But Andy hadn't listened. Before giving it to Stacy, Andy decided to test it on other Malinos or Space Blubbies first, in order to guarantee its Safety. He had sent a message to Ron, Rinny, and Carl to recruit volunteers to test the cure. "Ok ! we will " Said Rinny. Ron, Rinny, and Carl spent the whole day putting up Posters for the cure all around for Malinos and or Space blubbies to see. And then Rinny, Ron, and Carl went home to get some rest, except for Rinny who ofc did the usual of secretly Torturing Malinos.

The next day, Nono was just walking down the street, and she stopped in her tracks as she saw one of the Posters. "Hm ? Whats this ?" Nono said as she Picked up the poster. she read it over, and Being her usual Kind self, she decided to volunteer for testing the cure. "Poor Stacy.. Im going to test the cure for her !" Nono said cheerfully, and she walked over to the hospital while holding the poster to see Andy. "Ah, hello there . I assume you came to test the cure ?" Andy said. Nono smiled. "Yes i have ! My name is Nono , by the way ! I hope your Wife gets better soon ." Nono said. Andy flashed a quick smile at her before Saying, "Well Thank you , Nono . Here is the cure for you to test out ." He said as he gave her a potion with a Green glowing liquid in it. Nono grabbed it with her paw, and Drank it. She left the Hospital, and after a day or two, she Felt more Stronger! Nono reported back to Andy on how she felt, and Andy, overjoyed by this, Immediately gave the Potion to his Wife Stacy. But, after another day, Nono found herself not having control and Attacking other Malinos out of nowhere... Her eyes had also Changed. They weren't Normal. They were Pitch black, with her pupils being glowing yellow and white. It was all over the News, But Andy hadn't saw this. His Wife, Stacy, also started to get Stronget and feel Better. But, After a day or two, She became like Nono... Hostile and unable to control herself. Andy, not having the heart to stop her, set her free. The last time he saw her, Her eyes were glowing Red.

This is it. The Start of the Apocalypse.