Problem

Nappy hunched over slightly, Before slowly walking over to the bars trapping her in the cell, tightly grabbing them. She tugged on them, The infection giving her unnatural strength, allowing her to break free. Nappy walked out, the green liquid running down from her eyes onto her face. With the Needle in her hand, she started wondering around the facility. It was eerily quiet in the main halls. After a couple of minutes onf wondering around, Nappy came to a stop as she came across a room with a Pink rabbit malino, Rina pompom, restrained and being tortured by a device, and screaming. Nappy looked over, noticing a Orange cat malino, Batric, Walking towards two twin cat malinos, Dede and Dada. The twins screamed as he walked towards them, and cried. Batric picked them up by the metal restraining their necks, pushing against their throat, making them choke. Batric slowly walked over to the glass revealing Rina pompom getting tortured, and hits the twins heads against the glass Repeatedly. After 3 minutes, he finally set them down. But, put them on hooks hanging from the ceiling, and slowly walked, and Grabbed a knife. He walked back over to the twins, Both of them Crying, and then screaming as they notice the knife. Batric slowly start to cut Dadas stomach with the knife, going deeper as he contuined. Blood poured out of the wound, as Dada emitted hellish Screams and cries. While Batric was focused doing this, Nappy crept up behind him, Her footsteps being silenced by Dadas screams. As soon as Batric finally noticed this, it was too late. The needle was already stabbed deeply into his back, blood pouring down his back, and Nappy injecting the Infection inside of his body. The twins were shocked as they saw this They screamed loudly as Batric fell to the ground, A green liquid pouring out from his eyes and mouth. The twins Desperately wiggled around, trying to break free. His claws then slowly started to come out, Blood slightly staining them, His claws now black, and more longer. As he got up, He was hunched over, His head then shooting upwards to Look at them, His eyes pitch black. He swiped his claws at Dadas stomach, digging deeply into her stomach, blood immediately rushing out, and Dada Screaming very loudly. Dede screamed as Nappy then dug her needle straight into Dedes forehead, digging it deeply into her forehead, Before injecting the infection into Dedes head. Dedes and Dadas Head eventually dropped, a liquid colored green slowly dropping out from their eyes and mouth. They then slowly looked up, and got down from the hook easily, their eyes black, and pupils glowing red. They crawled over towards A shelf, and slowly got up, and Grabbed Baseball Bats.

Altha saw the scene happening on the monitors. " WHAT? HOW COULD THAT HAPPENED ? THE INFECTED HAVE SUPER STRENGTH APPARENTLY ? Ugh.. This gonna be harder then thought... " Altha said, Glaring at the screen. Lance just stared, dragging a cut off finger along a plate with a small puddle of blood on it.

Sadny was in a Grey room, watching something on a screen. " hm ? what this? " Sadny said. "Apocalyptic infection ? " sadny spoke once again, Before letting out a dramatic gasp. " :0 Wow . I wonder if it only infect Malino ? "