•Chapter two•

"I really don't feel like being here" I sigh as we stand outside George's house.

"It'll be okay" Adam says.

"How would you know, you don't have to be in the company of Lauren every odd days. And I know that it's the band and all..."

"El, it will be okay. Matty and I are cool now. Kinda" he smiles.

"Yeah but Matty and 'I', are not" I state.

"Ella, it will be okay"

"Fine...." I groan.

The music was blasting Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. The first person we greet is an already tipsy George and soon enough we are push around the room bumping into faces we are familiar and unfamiliar with. As I grasp on to Adams hand and we eventually end up in the corner of the room where Ross and to my disliking, Matty stand.

"Hey Mate" Ross says.

"Hey guys" Adam says.

"Hello Elizabeth" Matty says.

I stare at my feet before saying "hi, and it's just Ella" I say softly.

"Well, just Ella" he chuckles and I roll my eyes still looking at the ground. "LOOK AT ME, goddammit!" Matty yells as he forcefully lifts my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Adam yells as he pushes Matty off.

"Oh as if I haven't touched her before. Probably in places you haven't. Oh wait you probably have because she's just a little slut" Matty smirks.

And that's when Adam punches Matty in the noise and blood immediately pours out.

"You know what you're not worth it, both of you" Matty says as he pushes past is.

-
An update!!!