1:meethin

(sry i took so long ,i have a lot to do but here finally the first chapter,also im trying a New writing technique)

Trollex pov

I was sitting on m'y bed,playing whit a blue, turquoise,green and white bracelet. I Been sitting here for 30 minutes,i was really nervous about the meething.

I was used to know evry trolls name,qualities,obies and even what they liked the most. But know,i have to know even more trolls,and that what scared me.

Also the fact that i have to see Barb again,it not that i was Mad about her,but...i dont know why,im probrably just scared.

I almos jumped to the selling When the door opend,and bdb came in. "Trollex,what are you doing,your going to be late!"he Said whit a worried voice.

I looked at him and said"im sorry,im just a little scared about the meething"i then looked back down at m'y bracelet.

He came close to me and nuzzle my cheek "it ok,i sure it wont be like last time,and i Will be their right beside you all the Time,and they wont dare to hurt you"he tickle m'y neck whit his Antena.

I giggled and Said to him a bit ard "b..beat s..stop it ,hahaha"i couldn't stop laughing at the tickles.he then stopped and and Said"know Come on,were gonna be late"he took m'y hand and lead me to the meething,and i realised something a little too late"umm ,beat wait,i forgot to eat breakfast "he looked at me and said fastly"donthavetimeknowcomeon!?"

_____________________________________

Barb pov

I tried findin m'y bracelet in m'y mess,or as i like to call it,personnal arrangements.

How could it be ard to found a purple Pink,magenta,orange and White bracelet in a pile of red,black and dirty stuff. Know that i saw it,it might take a while...

I Heard a knock on the door and let out a 'let in'as i continued searching on m'y personnal arrangement. Carol got in and i accidently trow a pile of chunk at her searching.

She wiped it off her face and looked at me"you call this 'personnal arrangement ',really". I looked at her"im trying to find m'y bracelet,i swear i just put it on m'y desk last night".

She looked at me whit a 'are you serious 'look and Said"you should really clean Up,and your bracelet on your wrist"i looked at m'y wrist and it was their,i signed and look at her"ok ,i got to go to the meething,Feed Debbie while im gone "i then ran to the meething

______________________________________

Trollex pov

I was looking at the door while i was holding tbd close to me as he looked at me whit a worried look "trollex,it ok,know opend the door"he said trying to convince me.

I tried moving m'y arm,but i was complitely frozen,i was having that same Flashback again of that same day. I was really scared that it would happend again.

Beat locked at me and got out of m'y arms,and tried pushing m'y hand to the door. I then Heard some foot step behind.

I didn't have Time to turn around When someone fell on me,and i fell on the door opening it. Beat manage to get out of the way so i wont fell on him.

I looked at Who knocked me over,and i Saw barb...

I could feel m'y Heart rize whit fear,m'y memories flashed at the angler busses,and the rock trolls taking each of m'y techno trolls.

Barb looked at me"oh greet,your here"she got off me and didn't even help me up,why didn't she like me?

Beat got under m'y arm and helped me Up,i then froze. Evryone was looking at me,i took the neariest seat wich was the one on the corner and started playing whit m'y bracelet.

Poppy started talking,breaking the silent "ok,so i declear this first meething official"then all the others started talking to each other .

I just decided to stay silent after the entrance i made,beat decide to Talk to the others,His like the opposite of me,His more opend then me.

I felt m'y stomach ache whit hunger,i really should stop missing breakfast,it never got me anywere.

I could fell m'y stomach growl,i remember last time it happend,i was humiliated,and i dont want to recreate an other ambarrasing moment.it then growled loudly,but no one heard it at least.

I put an hand on it to try and mayby make it stop growling,but it was useleas.

Poppy came back because she got out a minute ago,she was holding a plate of cupcakes,each of Them were decorated  whit our style of music.

I sniffed the cupcakes,well from afar,i was so happy that she got cupcake.i could feel m'y mouth water.

We all took the cupcake that mached us ,i took a small peace out of mine for beat,and immidiatly started to eat mine.

When i was done i reseaved some frosting into m'y face,i wiped it off and looked at the others,why werent they coverd in...red and black frosting?!

I looked at Barb whit dead eyes"Barb?!why did you trow frosting at me?!"she looked at me whit a smirk "im sowwy,i didn't know"she Said in a baby voice making me even more angry.

M'y claws (ok ,if you dont know me,i always had m'y special touch,and i think you guess wich one i added)got out ,i pearced the couch whit them,i could feel m'y fur regrow .

I was about to attack her When beat got in front of me "trollex,calm down,remember,no Claws only if it necessairy"i looked at him and calmes down,m'y claws retracted as i layed back. I huffed in Anger,but not to loud.

Evryone started talking again. Barb looked at me and smirked,she then made me the middle finger. I gasped and this time,i really attacked her.

M'y Claws grew back directly and m'y ears,tail and fur regrew back right away. I lunged at her and put her to the ground.

I made a huge claw Mark on her face,making it bleed. I scratched her arms and one of her legs.

I litterly almos sliced her trow off When four arms took me off her. I looked that it was delta and essence that took me,m'y eyes turned me as i tried getting off their grib.

"Let me go?!!!i Wanna finish her?!!!"i yelled whit a robotic glitched computer. Beat got in from of me"trollex,calm down please,i know you dont like her,but it not a reason to slice her?!"he Said whit a panicking voise.

I looked at him,and m'y claws retracted again,delta and essence let me go and i looked down ,whit a ambarrasing face and m'y arm crossed.

The others quickly took Barb to the doctor,and they all made death glares at me.

Beat got into my arms,and Poppy looked whit a scared voice"ummm,ok, trollex,mayby you should...go home".i nodded and went out.

I wanted to cry really ard,i just ambarrased myself,again. I didn't know what to do.

I arrivied to my room and sat on m'y bed. I then Started sobbing in m'y hands. Beat looked at me and try conforting me whit 'it all right'and 'im sure evryone will forget '.

Evryone though that i was the bad Guy,while she clearly made a middle finger at me,and i realise it wasn't m'y fault

And i knew it wasn't all m'y fault...

It was music fault...

And it was Barb fault...