2: Flashback

(content that will follow might make some of you unconfortable,so u mat slip the beguining untill you Read 'pov ')

________________________________________
???

I was screaming for help i was being held capture in m'y own room,two arms were holding me back as i yelled "LET ME GO,I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT TO DO IT,LET ME GO?!"the troll didn't move,it only continued.

"Your just a coward,if you dont Do it i Will hurt you even further"a voice Said as he went faster,i screamed in pain,i couldn't let go...

I cried,and prawed for it to STOP?!he put His hand around m'y neck "i warned you,know it time for your punishement..."

___________________________________

Trollex pov

I woke Up Suddenly after that horrible memorie that came back. I looked evrywere to make sure hé wasn't their.

I felt the Sharp pain in m'y neck again,i must have move during this...dream...
I Heard a knock on the door,and m'y heart almos skipped a beat.

Beat came in and looked at me worried "trollex,your not having that...dream again right"hé Said worried and scared,i looked at him"no,i..it nothing,i promise"he gave me a worried clare again before leaving.

I layed back as i put m'y blancket on m'y fins Who were also hurting,why was this happening to me,it all in the pass.

Why did i keep having does dreams...

______________________________________

Barb pov

I couldn't sleep,i turned myself around. I even tried banging m'y head to sleep,but i couldn't. Something felt...off...

Like i regreted what i did,but i mean,it not m'y fault.

Right?

He seemed scared When he saw me,i might have traumatized him. But at same time i just Hated him so Much?!

I sat down and recaled the Flashback from the world tour.

I was walking close to His cell whit a plate full of fruits,i wanted to torture him a bit more.

And no better way to torture a troll whit hunger. Do i only Feed him 1 meal a day,im not a complete monster.

I came close to his cell,he was almos Gray and was curled into a ball ,he was even crying. And he looked like he was starving.

I smiled evily,this was exactly what i wanted,a tortured troll to pick on. I banged on the cell bar "hey fish stick,i was just about to give you this delicious plate of fruit..."

I smirked,at this point,he would believe anything that involved food ,he came close to the bars and tried reaching for the plate.

When he was about to Pick some grapes up, i quickly backed the plate. I laughed "you really though i was gonna give you those,hahaha!".

I could hear His stomach rumbling,he put an hand on it looking more misserable. I then grabbed his neck,wanted to see him cry more. But i wasn't ready for what gonna happend next...

He quickly got his claws out and SLICED HALF OF MY LEFT EAR OFF. Their wasn't any blood,but i was horrified.

He then grabbed m'y Ear peace and LITERLLY ATE IT. I looked at him angrily,and he try slicing me,but i ran away quickly.

I could see from affar that he manage to grab the huge plate of fruit,he ate it in two seconds?!

I stopped coming to His cell,not that i was scared,well...i was. But i was mostly angry that hé sliced m'y ear.

I opend m'y eyes and realise it was morning,was this a dream??how can i dream of me OWN memories.

I quickly got ready,i hoped it wasn't going to be like last Times meething. M'y wounds werent healed yet,so i couldn't imagine what hé would have done today.

______________________________________
Trollex pov

I was on m'y way to the meeting,i really didn't want to go back their again,not after what happend 4 Days ago...

I arrived,but the door was locked. I then saw a not on the door saying 'meet at flower lake,it to the left->'.

I followed to the left to the water lake,why would we meet their. I then Heard noises behind me.

I felt a shiver on m'y spine,i really didnt like this,and beat wasn't whit me.
I Heard some laughing wich creeped me out more.

"Hello cuty pieee~"i heard a voice that the haunted me for years. I slowly turned around,shaking like a Word trying to stand up.

I saw a red techno troll whit black pupils hair,His eyes were orange whit a orange mouth,hé had yellow black and orange bands and no fin paterns.

I gulped,feeling sick "i never though we would meet again,and know that were here~"he hold me back to the tree "we can continue our Little fun ~".

I started sobbing as he went into me,i could feel the pain and the flashbacks coming back. I then heard someone yell from behind.

"HEY,WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!"

I looked to see barb staring at us,i couldn't be so relieve to see her. I cried more as he held m'y through to the tree,i started yelling.

"This is none of ur business,princess"Barb looked pissed when she heard the Word princess.

"Did.you.just call me.A PRINCESS"she then launched  at him pinning him to the ground.

I painted and fell,i was so relieve she was here,she then started punching him."IM THE ONLY ONE WHO TORTURES HIM,AND EVEN THEIR,YOUR DISCUSTING "she then let him go and he quickly flew away.

I gasped as i sobbed,i couldn't believe what i just saw "umm fish stick...you ok..." i tried talking,but the pain was too big for me.

I rolled into a ball and sobbed all that pain out, surprisely,Barb didnt laugh.
She knealed down to me and rubbed m'y back,it like she knew what just happend and why that dude did this.

"It ok,it over know"i didn't care right know,i just couldn't take it anymore,being whit him was one of m'y biggest mistake,he probrably going to Come back.

"I..im s..scared..."i Said between sniffles "it ok ,it over know,no one going to hurt you"Barb Said softly.

After 30 minutes i calmes down,she hugged me for a fiew sec,and then regain m'y senses.

Barb...was Hugging me?!

"Ummm Barb,w..what are you doing"she realised and quickly pushed me away,she got up blushing crazy "you Tall about this to anyone,im gonna come kill your cutey face myslef "i started blushing When barb called cutey face.

We both started at each other,until barb spoke really quickly"GOTTOGOKNOWBYECUTY,IMEAN,GHAUUUUU"she ran off and i blushed like Ever.

I got Up and looked at were Barb when,i realise i was blushing furiously,i wiped it away .

Why was having that kind of feeling towards her...

Can it be...

No

She Been mean to me and tortured me,i could never be whit this spychopath she devil that smells like lavender...

WHAT HIS WRONG WHIT ME?!