《 🎃 𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎃 》

Contains:
☆ Obviously NSFW ☆
☆ Oral (female receiving) ☆
☆ Rough Fucking ☆
☆ Jealous (Top) Miguel ☆
☆ Possibility of getting caught 🤫 ☆

Reminder that you are PERFECT and Miguel agrees wholeheartedly 💕

Also Happy Halloween 🎃 👻

You and your best friend Miguel were invited to a Halloween party tonight. You both decided on dressing as Vampires, matching each other by wearing fangs (Miguel not needing fake ones) and the stereotypical black/red Vampire attire.

You were currently getting ready in your bathroom, finishing up your 'vampire makeup' which consisted of dark eye shadow and some lipstick.

A knock was heard at the bathroom's entrance before Miguel walked through. "You done...yet?" He spoke, his words pausing upon the sight of your costume. Miguel wore a sleek suit with fake blood spatters on it, the first couple of buttons undone subtlety. Then, the infamous Dracula cape that barely dusted the floor, how could you forget?

"You look...nice." Miguel smiled, his gaze unable to keep his eyes from drifting along your figure. It actually took everything in you not to start drooling.

"Yours looks great too Migs." You respond, closing your mascara before putting the makeup that was now scattered across the bathroom counter away.

"Don't forget your purse." He said with a small smile, holding your purse you probably placed somewhere in your apartment. "Oh, thank you I must've left it somewhere weird. You ready to get going?" You asked, taking the purse from his hands.

"Yeah let's do it." He nodded, following your lead.

You walked out of your apartment building and to the parking lot, his car being parked right in the front so you wouldn't have to walk far. The early night sent a chill across your face, the consequences of deep autumn. You quickly entered the passenger side before buckling yourself in, escaping the cold air.

"Who's hosting this again?" Miguel asks while typing in the address, looking to you for an answer. "Peter, I'm pretty sure." You breathed, earning a slight 'haze' from your exhale and an eye roll from Miguel.

"Of course." He says before finishing the address input. Peter was a good friend from Miguel's 'work', if that's what you wanna call the Spider-Society. You were the only person he trusted his secret identity with as Spider-Man. The only one who knew the fangs he would be wearing out tonight weren't fake.

He pulled out of your driveway before heading to Peter's house; the drive held a comfortable silence, with occasional small talk here and there.

You and Miguel have been best friends since middle school and you've had a crush on him ever since. He wasn't friends with many of the guys since he was more into science, everyone called him a nerd, everyone but you.

You weren't popular with the girls either. They were all so mean and didn't get along with them great. So naturally you and Mig grew close and were best buddies, from middle school all the way through college graduation.

So here you were in your mid-20s, the attraction to him unwavering.

You weren't stupid, you knew how good-looking Miguel was. He received looks from everyone, you were used to it but you still couldn't help the way your stomach churned possessively every time he was ogled at.

It wouldn't work between you two, you convinced yourself, but you'd always be there for him as a friend.

"We're here." Miguel said, pulling up to the house, multicolored lights flashing across the windows.