Prologue

- Good morning~ How are you, honey, and what does Serenitea offer today? * Dramatic pause * Let me tell you, gorgeous as ever. -
You giggled, embarrassed at the usual flirtatious and theatrical approach of the boy who, as soon as he arrived, had rested his hand on the counter. In that very playboy move, he scrutinized you with an oblique gaze from the height of his stature.

- Mornin' handsome~ Yes, you're fine, thanks! How about you?
- Now that I've seen you even better, - he replied with a wink, a gesture that intensified your redness. To deflect, you turned on the tablet screen arranged on the counter and illustrated the card - Sooo,... For this Wednesday, Tea Day! - you exclaimed excitedly - We have the usual: Jasmine, Sumeru rose, Darjeeling, Sweet flower, mint, or Jueyun Chili. While today's special is valberry and mint herbal tea. - You listed as fast as a machine and then smiled sweetly at Kaeya.

- Perfect ~ I'll have a cold special with ice, thank you, splend-
- Less, - dryly interrupted his brother, who was coming along at a brisk pace. It looked like someone punched both his eyes because of the worrying bluish bags. - It's morning. You talk too much, - he concluded, trying to get past the stall.
- Come on, Diluc, cheer up, - you sang, stopping him - It's on me! You need to catch your breath and drink between study sessions, - After a long sigh, he picked up and handed you the cup he kept in his backpack. You poured him the hot herbal tea of the day, and shaking his head, the fiery red-haired boy dismissed your offer, leaving ten times the price of the drink on the counter. Then he walked away with a whispered thank you.

- Heyyyy, how are you wandering soul? - peeped a cream-colored beret, the boy wearing it, bubbling with energy - I see dear Diluc has already offered,...mmm can I have your special? Cold, thank you! -. You smiled at him and jokingly replied - Oh, how nice to see you, my dear Bremen musician. Of course, but be sure to thank him for the scrounge! -
- I'll dedicate a ballad true, to his noble heart so pure and blue, My body for him as a vessel of love, in honor of feelings that forever grew.-

- Venti,... How are you? - you asked after a minute of silence.
- Sad and in want of affection, okay? - he said leaning both elbows on the counter, supporting his face stretched by a forced smile.
- I see,... - you contemplated, resting your gaze past the boy - How about you tell me about it one night? Sorry Sucrose, you should have warned me you were waiting, - you said in a sympathetic tone, to the girl who quizzically had approached without uttering a word.
- N-n no no! No problem, really. I'm not in much of a hurry, and-and Venti didn't seem to be well, so I didn't want to disturb you, - she said flustered and worried about her older companion. - You are too kind for your good. Don't feel sorry for this drama king! He always exaggerates. - - I wouldn't be a music star if I wasn't at least a little! - replied the boy, wiping a mock tear from his cheek.

Time always flew by and between service and long chats with the handsome Kaeya, who stayed at the counter to enjoy the latest campus gossip, but it was time to say goodbye to the Mondstadt students and head back to your apartment.

On the journey, with the wind in your hair, you sighed in contempt and lost in your head, didn't realize that you had passed two streets ahead of your home. What stopped you was the ringing voice of Diona, the young and petite apprentice of your local who screamed your name, causing you to jerk on the transport. Recovered from the scare and almost crashing your face on the asphalt, you turned around and walked home; it was time to get ready for classes at uni.