Chapter 1||London

"Raven I just need you to go to London." Shax said, pinching her forehead in annoyance, "You can take all your human materials with you."
     Raven leaned back in their chair, putting their head back. "Ugh. Why am I going again."
     "For the seventh time, you're going to watch another demon." Shax said, tapping her foot. She just wanted this conversation to be over already.
     "Which one? The one with the snake eyes right?"
     "Yes. My Satan. Crowley."
     "Oh that one." Raven said, in remembrance. Their eyes were mainly a dark brown, barely any white at all. They had quite good vision. And most demons were white jealous of that fact.
     "Fine. I'll get there by next week."
     "No your going today." Shax said with a quieter tone. "We'll have your human things sent to you."
     "Where will I stay?" Raven said with an unamused tone.
     Shax rolled her eyes, looking to the demon beside her, then at Raven. "We have an apartment for...repositioned Demons."

More like Crowleys old apartment.
     Raven saw shaking plants as soon as they walked in. There were only one, but it seemed as though there were supposed to be more.
     "Quiet down before I burn you, foul plant." Raven grunted quietly at the plant. Believe it or not, not the worst thing that the plant has been threatened with.
     Bored, Raven sat down on the fancy chair and looked at the file Shax gave them.
     Pursing their lips, "Yikes. He's a character. Oh in love with an angel. Sounds familiar. Wonder which one. Oh right Aziraphale."
      Raven remembered about two years back during the Covid thing they went down for a report. They were putting bets on when they would get together. Raven actually put down a bet. They lost money though, they put one down for them getting together a year ago.
     "Welp. Better get to work then." Raven groaned, not very excitedly.
     Raven wore rounded red tinted glasses. The glasses were bound together with a fake gold color. They never understood why humans didn't just use real gold and make pretend gold.
     With a push to the bridge, they fitted them on their face. They also wore a new face. They picked a new one for London specifically. New country new face.
     Their eyes though, were obviously the same. The only thing they really changed was their hair. It was a lightish brown with blonde streaks at the front.
     They wore a cropped black leather jacket with a black tank top on underneath.
     They wore regular jeans with it.
     Raven made their way outside and down the street.
     London was quite strange to Raven. Why didn't they drive on the right side of the road? Or why didn't America drive on the left side like everybody else perhaps?
     It was quite weird but they didn't pay much other mind to it.
     Raven looked around at the humans. They often did flirt with the humans, and other such things.
     London was filled with new humans. But that's not what they were here for. So they headed for the bookshop. They were given the bookshop address by some corner of the other demons apartment.
     So that got rid of much of the work of actually finding him. So now they were just going to walk in and look at some books. Maybe buy one.
     When they finally arrived, the door said open. So they just walked in.
     A possibly human, though probably not was stocking the shelves when they saw Raven.
    "Oh! Oh hello!" The bright thing smiled, "Is there anything I can help you nice looking human with?"
    Okay, this was definitely not a human. This was definitely an angel or something.
    "Um." Raven grabbed a random book from the shelf, "Can I buy this book?"
    "Oh I'm sorry but Mr. Crowley says we can't sell the books here." Muriel said, "Sorry! You can read it here though."
     Raven decided to sit and read hoping that this Mr. Crowley would show up.

Raven had been reading the book for a while when they heard stomping down the stairs.
     "Mr. Crowley!" Muriel chimed excitedly as if they hadn't seen her in a while.
     Raven didn't raise their head to look or even glance.
     "I need more alcohol." She grumbled, moving towards the door, stopping when he saw Raven sitting there. "Who's this."
     Raven looked up at the other demon.
     Crowleys hair was long, to his waist. And he looked terrible. Like he'd been drunk for weeks perhaps.
     "Well hello to you too." They said rather sarcastically, "You look like shit."
     "I know." She sneered at the demon. "I feel like I know you do I know you."
     "Surprised you remember considering I saw you after the 'Great Fall'," Raven chuckled, "You haven't seen me because I was placed in America. Did you know the things they do in Florida over there? The American humans are quite terrifying and inhumane. Didn't think I'd say that considering they are humans but who gives a damn at this point."
      Raven chuckled as Muriel and Crowley stood frozen staring at the demon.
      "Did I freak you out? Sorry." Raven bit his lip, "Sax sent me here to watch you. At a distance, but of course you can see I'm not doing that. Don't know why, it just sounded boring. And stalker-y. Which isn't really my scene it's quite creepy."
     "So your a demon?" Crowley said, his facial expression not changing much.
     "Thought that was quite obvious when I said Sax sent me here."
     "Right." Crowley said droosily, "I suppose I'll be right back so I can sober up."
      Raven looked to Muriel as Crowley stumbled upstairs with an evil grin.
      "I know your a spy too, tiny." They said without expression, closing the book and placing it to the side. "You better not tell your lot that I'm here. Especially that Mega Tron dude. Sounds like a power rangers name it's weird. Why can't he just pick a normal name for Satan's sake."
     "Um yes. I won't tell any higher authority that your here." Muriel said nervously.
     "Better not."
     Raven stood, pushing their glasses up for the tenth time today. As the glasses were of course, too big for their face.
     "What's your name?" Muriel asked innocently, an obviously angelic way to ask such a thing. Raven was all too familiar with the way Angels spoke. Almost like their Angel spoke back in America... but nevermind that for now.
     "Raven."