Chapter 2||Drunken Tales

{this one is going to be short}

Crowley and Raven had often gotten drunk together. It had been about a year and a half since they met.
But Raven was still keeping secrets.
They were at the pub picking up some whiskey to bring back to the bookshop-who-didn't-sell-books.
No matter how angry Crowley may be he would never sell Azis books.
"I would like a whole bloody bottle of whiskey, sir." Crowley slurred, already very drunk from the bottle she and Raven had just finished thirty minutes prior.
Raven was playing with the karaoke machine and snorting to theirself, "Human contraptions are so odd."

When the two stumbled to the backroom, they laid on the floor. They were head to head, the tops of their heads touching.
The lights were off and Raven could see the glow in the dark stars that they saw every time they did this.
"You've never told me why these are here?" Raven managed to blurt out with a drunken burp.
"Aziraphale put them ther..e."
"Why?"
"So I could see the stars." Crowley said quietly, taking a swig of his whiskey.
The two sat in the dark room.
"Weren't you stationed in Boston?" Crowley suddenly asked.
"Yeah, why?"
"Do you know why New Yorkers but bear statues in their lawns?" Crowley randomly asked, "I've seen videos and it's weird."
"New Yorkers are weird." Raven laughed out. "Maisly loved bears. She had like four of those statues. They were so creepy."
The two laughed for a moment. Then it got serious.
"You never talk about Maisly, what happened?" Crowley said through her hiccups.
"Fourteen hundreds. That's when she got discorporated." Raven gave in quickly as they were drunk after all. "Or at least I think she was."
"What happened?"
"She was set to get burned on the stake in Salem. They saw her perform a miracle." Raven said, looking up at the fake stars, "She disappeared right before. If she's still out there I have no idea where she is."
Crowley sat up after they said that. Raven sitting up along with him.
She held up his whiskey glass, offering a toast.
"What for?" Raven hiccuped, holding their glass up, but not clinking.
"To getting dumped without getting directly dumped?" Crowley said, holding his glass out more.
"Damn right." Raven chuckled and clinked the glasses together.
They both chugged the rest of their glasses. Crowley coughed as she choked a bit on the liquid.
Raven laughed at him a bit.

For them, all they want is Maisly and Aziraphale. But the two best friends company was enough for the two of them.