Doctor Who: Sightings From U.N.I.T. #7

Doctor Who:

Sightings from UNIT

VII

Data Sponge Activated...

Achieving Full Log...

Accessing Users...

Activating User Profile...Who's_Good?_Osgood

Log 2,000: Petronella Osgood here. The real one.

It's been a few months since the Temporal Tantrum and the Doctor dropped the bombshell of inter-dimensional rifts, Great Looms, and hellbent Time Lords of many factions on a warpath. Business as usual since then, aside from increased temporal rift activity at our usual spots.

It's almost like the usual rift spots are being "embiggened" (always wanted to use that word in a proper sentence). Might be that the Temporal Tantrum did more to our reality than we originally thought, or quite possibly we need to have a more in-depth conversation about the Doctor's role in these rifts. It was only a few weeks ago that we caught his recording of the Doctor assisting with a rift breach and closure at the Stonehenge site, yet something was off about it.

 It was only a few weeks ago that we caught his recording of the Doctor assisting with a rift breach and closure at the Stonehenge site, yet something was off about it

Look, the Doctor is known to carry all sorts of alien/Time Lord-y devices to fend off the monsters...but the footage showcased the Doctor with something else. Something that until recently was unknown to us: a pronged device that glowed brightly. It was...the Greater Key.

The Doctor is smart, but he said he'd toss the thing into the nearest Black Hole. It's too powerful a weapon to have, yet here the Doctor was using it to close the rift. Why would the Doctor lie?

Yeah, yeah, the Doctor lies. I get it.

But this is the Human equivalent of hiding a nuclear bomb away under your bed. I'd private message the Doctor on his fancy new group chat he set up, but I'm frankly scared. Whatever the Doctor is up to...I sure hope he knows what he's doing.

Data Sponge Closing...

Signing Off...