AUTHOR'S NOTE + PROMOTION

Thank you so much to those who have been closely following the book and supporting it by leaving votes! I could have never imagined that this book would gain this much attention if you had told me when I first started. I appreciate every single comment and every single like and view you have given me. As a writer, this truly keeps me motivated to keep writing even when I feel stuck. A really big chapter is next up so stay tuned! I'm halfway through writing the first part of this, and finally, we will see some mystery and romance...? I wonder if you guys can guess what will come up! Let me know in the comments! 

I have a lot of plans for my book, and I have seen comments regarding what and how they want this book to be like, and to my surprise you all really love agnst.... But, with what I have planned so far, a special chapter and a bunch of new characters will be introduced, so the plot of the story may switch a lot between what happens in Detective Conan and self-made cases/scenarios. Regardless of that, we are still going chronologically in the DC story and a movie should be coming up very soon!

Now, onto my next point!

I am also happy to announce a certain promotion of a new book my streamer friends (Arisa and Ajax) are releasing based on their characters (what character they use to represent themself when they stream), the genre being Mystery, Adventure, and Action! They enjoyed writing and were a part of a writing group. Soon, their interest branched out to content creation, which they chose to pursue and hope to create friendships along their journey. To give a brief synopsis of the book, and a little snippet with their consent. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

After his 'Mothers' death, Ajax Lycoris grows frantically desperate in order to figure out who was responsible for the death of his 'Mother'. In desperation, he reached out to the first person who offered to help him and joined to become an sniper in a large criminal organization. He trained under strict supervision and now was assigned with his first task, however, once he finds out who his target is he is suddenly left puzzled.

Arisa Yoshimura, a high school student who is aspired to become a police officer working under the investigation department. After a death of an infamous criminal, responsible for holding unethical scientific experiments which resulted to her creations, Arisa investigates deeper into the mystery behind the criminal's death by using her father's case files in an attempt to debunk it all. Arisa discovers that there are multiple people watching her closely as she investigates further into the case, soon, she finds herself getting involved with something much bigger than she thought.

Follow their socials below!

Wattpad account: ArisaYTandAjaxTW

X: @ArisaYTstream  

     @sleepy_jaxo

Stay tuned in to follow when they will stream! They are funny people!