Chapter 1: Wake Up!

(10 Years Ago)

Heavy rain clouds fog the sky, as a young woman hums as she skips down the street. A large umbrella held above her as rain fell off the umbrella. The crinkling and swishing of a plastic bag full of groceries shaking along with her. She turns down an alley and walks down it, when she notices a figure slumped on the ground in the alley.

"Hmm?" The young girl cried out. Then she rushes over to the figure on the ground. "Hey! Are you okay?"

She kneels down at the little girl on the ground, who was wearing clothes that were too big for her body.

"H... huh?" The little cried out as she looks at her. "W... Who are you..?... Who am I..?"

"Eh?" The woman cried out in surprised. "You don't remember? Nothing? Name? Home, family? Anything?"

The little girl couldn't remember anything as hard as she try to think. All she can remember was her name.

"Geats."

"Eh?" The woman cried out in surprised as she hears what the little girl just say.

"My name's Geats." The little said again.

The woman was both surprised and confused when she heard the little girl talk about her name.

A name that such a small girl could not possibly have.

"Arienai (Impossible)..." The woman muttered in shock.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Dreamscape)

In the night sky, two yellow shooting stars streaked across the sky, past buildings with ancient architecture, and past a giant statue. Then, the two shooting stars flew to a place with floating bridges with large roman stone columns and a closing door.

Two shooting stars move towards the door before slowly disappearing, revealing the dimension twin travelers, Aether and Lumine.

Aether has gold-yellow eyes, medium cut blonde hair with choppy bangs and a long, braided ponytail, tied with a tasseled band. He wears a dark brown breastplate vest baring his midriff along with a white scarf and a two-tailed cape with golden embroidery and decals; a golden pauldron on his left shoulder and a tasseled earring in his left ear; and lastly dark brown pants, brown gloves and black boots.

 He wears a dark brown breastplate vest baring his midriff along with a white scarf and a two-tailed cape with golden embroidery and decals; a golden pauldron on his left shoulder and a tasseled earring in his left ear; and lastly dark brown pants...

Like her brother, Lumine has short bright blonde hair with golden-yellow eyes that twinkle. She's got a slim body build but don't let her small figure fool you, she can absolutely take you down, and her skin complexion is fair— a bit of a light tan. She's got a two white flowers on the right side of her hair and her hair cut short with two front strands being long.