𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.*•.¸ ♡ ═════════ ♡ ═════════ ♡¸.•*.

𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏

𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏

It's the morning after prom and around the cabin, the place is still packed but with sleeping students.
Upstairs in Stifler's bedroom, the sun shines bright through the blinds.

Over on the bed Debbie and Stifler were still asleep, she slowly opened up one of her eyes rubbing them.
Debbie looked underneath the covers and saw that she was naked, then looked behind her as Stifler was still asleep next to her.

"Oh...now I remember." Debbie Said, quietly.

Stifler shifted a little turning on his side while he's still asleep. Debbie quietly stood up off the bed, and looked around the room as she picked up her underwear and bra, putting them back on.

Debbie quickly slipped back on her dress, and picked up her heels then tiptoed out of the room quietly closing the door behind her.

Downstairs in the kitchen area Valerie who was the only one who was up, looking around trying to find something to eat. She opened up the refrigerator, finding a gallon of milk.

"Jackpot." Valerie Said

She grabbed the milk closing the refrigerator door, walking back towards the table where her bowl and box of the cereal was. Valerie heard the sound of the stairs creaking, and looked over her shoulder.

"Who's that?" Valerie Asked

"Val is that you?" Debbie Said

"Debbie there you are," Debbie walks over, and hugs her from behind, "I was wondering where you were." Valerie Said

"Oh I was upstairs asleep." Debbie Said, sitting down next to her.