Strawberry Blond (Brooklyn Guy x Simmons)

warning: smut and graphic depictions ;)

(also the whole brooklyns mother and simmons relationship doesn't exist in the universe of this ship shjsks)

After a long day of work and stress, two policemen sit together in their cop car, as they take a break from the duties of being police officers. One of the officers, Brooklyn, sits on the drivers seat and aside him is his work partner and best friend, Simmons. They both stare at the scenery outside the car window and gaze upon the luminous moonlight. They blend together onto a dreamlike state where everything is hazey yet strangely calming.

"You know, Simmons," The man mutters in his signature Brooklyn accent. "If I had to work with someone else, I'd probably quit all together."
"Me too, mate." Simmons agrees. "I'd be bored out my mind, but I'm glad I got ya brookie."

The two men continue to gaze at the sky and one notices a shooting star beaming in a distance. The star glows onto their eyes and a light can be found radiating them.

"Make a wish, Simmons." Brooklyn says soothingly to his blue eyed friend.
"I wish I could be with you forever." Simmons closes his eyes and wishes.
"I'll never leave you, Simmons." Brooklyn proposes, looking into his hungry eyes and matching the light on them.

What happened so steadily, yet so sudden at the same time, was a lean on Brooklyn's face and a planted kiss on his desperate lips. The ginger man, by closing his eyes, throws away any sense of reality, any care of reputation and any hold of thought; melting into the warmth of his partner's strong and beating passion. It is a love like no other. It is not like the love with a woman, as a woman is too feminine and indifferent to fulfill that ache, it is the love between two men: raw and real. Many don't dare to cross that place, yet those who do find themselves in great ecstasy and binding from its intensity.

That once simple bond between their lips sparks into passionate and animalistic hunger, tasting each other's souls as they delve deeper into the more carnal side of love. Brooklyn can do nothing but watch as his partner takes control of his body and uses it for his pleasure. Simmons sucks the man's neck fiercely, not leaving any room for him to breath as he begins to tease him with his rabid tongue. He instructs him to lay down and begins to struggle in a rush of impatience with removing his heavy officer pants, trying to relieve the fastening tension within them. He succeeds and begins to reach his pocket for protection and he slides it onto his member swiftly as he recklessly pulls the submissive officer's pants down. The man on the receiving end is completely without sense as he allows this man to go outside of his boundaries and go inside him. He has only one thing in his mind: lust.

The dominant officer begins to thrust slowly inside of him, hearing his partner moan in pleasure and pain at the same time. The pain quickly transforms into more pleasure and his body begs for more from his controller. He hears his aches and begins to thrust harder onto him, feeling the tightness on his member. Brooklyn's moans become louder and more helpless as he spaces out in this strange feeling of passiveness: of being taken away and used. He must of thought that this is how his wife felt when he'd engage with her. He wasn't so sure he can reclaim his dominance, yet he didn't really care. The only thing that mattered was this moment. This rough embrace between them. After a repeating sequence of moans and pants by the two men, one loses his stamina and ultimately bursts his tension into the other's, marking his love onto him. He lets himself off his partner and he begins breathing like a stern bull after relieving this immense pressure. The other man absorbs the crack-like emotions and stares blankly as he processes this deep embrace between him and his best friend.

This is how love was in their eyes.