''Come on, it's almost prom!''

Nicolas POV:

I wake up from the floor, looking at all my drawings on my ceiling. Then I see one in particular, something I didn't write.

'Thanks for trusting me I guess. Don't think this of anything other.'

U.. Ugh, I feel so guilty after what happened.

{FLASHBACK}

{Insert U touching Nicolas shoulder, and him backing away a bit.}

{PRESENT}

''Ughhhhh-'' I groan the whole school day, until..

''Yeah, I'm going to Prom with Braiden.'' A random Female Drone says, tripping me. I throw a book at her. ''Can you imagine not going to Prom with someone?'' The Female Drone asks the Male Drone. My book hits a random Drone with fire on their head. ''Yeah, I'll be like, I don't deserve happiness!'' The Male Drone responds.

I sigh, walking away. But then something catches my eye. I turn to one of the boards, seeing a bunch of missing posters. My eyes go hollow, and I smile, picking them up, and running to my room.  But when I try to put them on my ceiling...

Khans POV:

I cleaned out Nicolas room, putting all the papers he had in

'NORIS KOOKY INSANE STUFF'.

I turn to go to my room, then I see something in the corner. My eyes go hollow, and it turns to me. ''MY crazed ramblings! Please stay out of MY room!'' Oh, it's just Nicolas. ''Personal space is a very alarming coping mechanisms isn't covered a.. non-family structure.'' I reply.

''I'm sorry for being vulnerable for 5 seconds, okay? You never cared about me.. If you still don't, stay distant..'' Nicolas says, running into a suit. ''...What is THIS..?'' Nicolas adds. ''Prom suit, child's small! You are banned from seeing those Murder Drones! Especially U.'' I reply. ''Huh..?''

''But I found a classmate and your cousin for you to go with!''

''Huh..?!''

''Sup freak, prepare to be popular.''

''I'm chaperoning!''

''NOOOOOO-''

Us POV:

''Alright, why the frick did you want me to get these?'' I ask, pointing to the dress and the suit. ''Prom, obviously! We show but fabulous, the sad blue one lets us in..cause he has no friends.. We kill everyone, and pop his little head off!'' T says, proudly.

''I'm not bringing you to murder everyone T.''

''Oh come on!''

I glare at T.

''Fine.. I'll promise we only need to kill what we need to survive. Just you and me, U.''

''T- If your hiding something, we can figure it out together, I guess. Uh- Bite me! But if there's anything you kno-''

Ts POV:

''What's best for you! Even if you hate me for it.'' I chop off Us head, she'll regenerate. I put on the suit, and fly out of the pod.