A Lucky Day on Kerbes

The plan related to the OST'S has been dropped. But you're still free to listen to them with the chapters if you want.

"How much longer?" Saitama scratched his chest. "Magneton?"

"M-My time's up..." Magneton coughed up even more blood. "The shockwaves of your punches are still tingling inside."

"Oh!" Saitama exclaimed. "Sorry for that."

SPLASH!

As soon as Saitama spoke his last words, Magneton burst into countless pieces. Some of his blood fell upon Saitama's bald head.

With no expression on his face, Saitama muttered. "You could have at least given me some clothes before going."

Suddenly, an intense amount of light showered upon Saitama, making his whole body glow as if covered in a holy light.

"Looks like I am almost there," Saitama thought as he covered his private parts.

Within a few moments, the planet Kerbes came into view. Saitama glanced around, only to figure out that it wasn't as beautiful as Magneton mentioned.

From Saitama's point of view, the entire planet was barren, covered in rocky debris. There was not even a single tree as far as the eyes could see. The scent of rocks, metals, garbage, and debris filled the air, and the two bright suns in the sky provided a gesture of warmth.

After pinching his nose to shut down the smell, he locked his gaze on a nearby bird that was struggling to fly. "Is this what Magneton meant by beautiful?"

He successfully landed on the ground after a few minutes.

"I don't know where to go," Saitama slowly opened his mouth to sneeze.

Suddenly, a mosquito went into his mouth, making him cough loudly.

After a bit of struggling, the mosquito got out of his mouth and started to buzz in his ear. He immediately slapped his ears in hopes of killing the mosquito, but it escaped.

"You dare," He clenched his teeth and ground them together sideways. "You'll not escape again!"

As soon as he turned towards the mosquito, he saw countless mosquitoes buzzing on a large rock, shining in brown light.

Saitama stared at them before laughing, and his eyes instantly turned mischievous. "Not even your mommy can save you now."

He swiftly lunged at the mosquitoes and obliterated their existence. The punch also destroyed the rock they were buzzing on, giving way to a puddle of dirty water.

From the disgusting look of the water, it seemed like the whole world united together to pollute that water, and the stench it gave was so awful that Saitama was about to vomit.

Unable to forcibly open his eyes, Saitama retreated far away from the puddle.

After he opened his eyes to check the surroundings, he saw that his punch gave way to a disgusting yet large river.

"I should go and find some people," He whispered before running away from the river.

He ran for several minutes and found nothing but colorful rocks. Although he was ignorant of it, most of them were veins of Iron, copper, and Aluminium.

"Did I get thrown into the very end of the planet?" Saitama pondered while continuing to look around.

Suddenly, he came across a monster, about ten feet in height. Its face was covered beneath the dense leaves that looked like cabbage.

Saitama glanced towards his stomach, which was growling, and then looked at the monster.

"Hehe..." With a mischievous smile, he lunged at the monster and punched it in a way that didn't damage the cabbage-like leaves.

He swiftly collected the leaves and muttered. "I hope these leaves don't taste bad."

He placed the leaves on the ground and picked up two equal-sized stones. He gently rubbed them together to create a spark, but as soon as they came in contact, one of them shattered into several pieces.

"Hoh!" Saitama gasped. "I accidentally gripped it too hard."

Just as he bent down to pick up another stone, he realized something and sighed. "I can't start a fire without wood."

He picked up the leaves and started running again. In a few minutes, he conveniently came across a one-foot log lying on the ground.

He stared at it before exclaiming. "Lucky!"

He moved his hand towards the log, but suddenly, it began to move. Within a moment, it grew twice its size. "Food. After Days."

It wasn't able to speak in human language, but nonetheless, Saitama nodded. "Yes, you're right. Food."

He instantly gave it a chop, killing it. Afterwards, he carefully examined the dead log for any damage and sighed. "Oof! My fuel is safe."

Again, he picked up rocks and rubbed them together. This time, it didn't break, and after some sparks emerged, he carefully set the log on fire while manually holding the leaves above it. "Camping sure is hard."

He didn't cook all the leaves but instead placed some over his private parts to not look like a pervert.

After a bitter yet decent meal, he sprung back into action while sticking out his tongue for some fresh air. "I'll get Genos to buy some luxury, discounted meat once I reach Earth."

Several hours passed, and nothing crossed Saitama's path except more debris, colorful rocks, and heaps of garbage. Eventually, it was nighttime.

Bitterly cold winds took over the warmness in the air, and Saitama felt it better than anyone on the planet. His nose was running, his body was shaking, and he continuously rubbed his arms to generate heat.

Bored, Saitama looked up at the sky and was amused to see five moons in the sky. What amazed him even more was that all of them were in shades of red.

Suddenly, a loud howling voice echoed from a distance, capturing Saitama's attention. "I was wondering where all the monsters had gone."

He quickly changed directions, heading towards the howl. "Maybe I should pay them a visit; I was getting bored anyway."

On the way, he saw several monsters heading in the same direction.

"Is it me, or am I too lucky today?" He aggressively lunged towards the monsters one by one.

The monsters immediately started running like sheep after sensing danger, but they couldn't surpass Saitama's speed.

BAAM!

BSHOOH!

One by one, all of the monsters got obliterated. Slowly, the sounds of rapid explosions filled the air, and the rocks surrounding the place shattered due to the shockwaves.

In a few minutes, the place was dyed red with blood. The naked eyes of the fallen monsters were the only remaining symbols of their existence, fixed on the ground.

After punching the last monster, Saitama let out a sigh of relief. "Now I feel better."

As soon as he spoke the last words, the ground beneath him began to shake violently.

The eyes, which were on the ground moments ago, vanished mysteriously. Thunderclouds swiftly gathered in the sky, and the wind started to blow faster and faster with each passing moment.

Amidst all the sudden chaos, Saitama tightly held the leaves on his waist and murmured. "Is it going to rain now?"

TO BE CONTINUED...