PLOT TWIST !!!

I DARE YOU IS GETTING PUBLISHED !!
*insert insane screaming and dancing and jumping up and down here*

As much as I would love to personally thank each and every one of you for making this possible, I simply cannot. There are not enough words in the world, so THANK YOU is going to have to suffice!!

PLEASE join me on this rollercoaster of emotions as I Dare You takes its place in the literary spotlight! Writing is my passion and I feel so unbelievably lucky and just absolutely thrilled to have such an incredible community to share this with!

Get out your sharpies, ready your notes app, and mark your calendars for the big day: OCTOBER 23, 2023 EST

A quick heads up for all of my lovelies here on Wattpad, due to some copyright related housekeeping I will need to remove some of the chapters from this platform before the book's release :( BUT DO NOT FRET - when the book comes out you can dive right back in to a few new surprises and changes!

•••

CALLING ALL OF MY ARTISTICALLY GIFTED READERS !!
You can be a part of the creative magic and help get my book ready for release by entering into my book cover contest for I Dare You!! Design the cover you've always imagined for this story and submit it for a chance to have your name immortalized on the book!!

Here are some details you'll need to know:
• Email your entry to my launch agent, Winnie, at ftwagent@gmail.com by OCTOBER 9, 2023 with the subject line reading I Dare You Book Cover Contest Entry.
• If your cover is selected, you'll receive credit right on the back of the physical cover! This could be a fantastic addition to your portfolio, and who knows, it might open doors to even more artistic endeavors with other authors and esteemed publishers!
• If your cover wins, you'll need to complete a form granting us permission to your design.
• PLEASE avoid using copyrighted images — opt for royalty-free options instead :)

Here are some specs to help you craft your masterpiece:
• High resolution in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format for both the ebook & paperback versions.
• 5.5 in. x 8.5 in. dimensions and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)
• Include the book title "I Dare You" and my name "Asher Mars" !!

A few pro tips:
• Ensure your cover looks captivating even in Amazon thumbnail size — entice potential readers to click on my book!
• Make the text legible and choose a maximum of two fonts for a clean and appealing design.

*Joining the cover contest is completely optional, please do not feel obligated!! I want to give you all the opportunity to be a part of this exciting book launch because each and every one of you has been instrumental in getting me here.

I honestly cannot express my gratitude to you all enough!

Stay tuned for more updates and I'll catch you all really soon in my next post!!!

xx