Chapter 35

I happily dedicate this to Zenny_oxx...

*************

"So is Mr.Garen not coming again " Hailey joked and Drey rolled her eyes .

" I told you , he wouldn't and am glad he understood " Drey spoke picking up the clothes from the floor and walked to laundry room right next Rory's and Hailey's room .Rory was sweeping the room while Hailey followed them too standing on the door .

" Forget about that , We're soon having anniversary party at the club " Rory spoke as she smoothly sweeped around the room  and Hailey pouted .

" There gonna  be a lot of works to do " Drey went again this time pushing some clothes into washing mashine .

" Chaos party , I should say ....men act all way dogy wanting one night stand more than one at the same night .....fuck " Hailey went on .

Loveless Club , one among the famous and best club at it's activity in Cuba owned by a great Underworld lord who simply covers his dirty works through it .

The owner is rarely seen but the replacement boss , Liya  Charles controls everything around and surely the lord trusted a gem , she never failed in her work .

The club has a tendance of holding the anniversary party every year to celebrate their success ,  most of the things comes free for the day and some with discount but the night of the party becomes hot as fuck .

If the police would one day wake up from the magic that the lord has placed on them , then surely they would catch every criminal in the city in there , drug lords , Some fucking Mafias , trafficking shits and lot other .

" I just hope Liya won't call us for some stripping shit , I hated it last year " Rory raised her lips in disgusty while Drey just gulped down.

" But I can tell Drey is a talented one , did you see how she bounced her ass on the that pole , men went crazy " Hailey smiled but Drey shot her a killing look that made her shut Instantly .

" I hate that post , I hope ain't falling for that again " Drey prayed making a Christ cross sign from her forehead , right and left side shoulder then chest , only if she did that correctly .

" Am jealous , Cliff always falls for the Batista part " Rory spoke collecting the dirty and threw it to dustbin in the corner .

" Not like you can make even a simple cocktail " Hailey bested Rory to her own word .

Drey pushed the button and the machine started working , as the girl moved to the other room where everything was neatly placed .

" I think we should talk to her " Drey suggested and Rory nodded as no .

" That would be a ticket to stripping " Hailey spoke throwing herself on bed .

" I hardly made that Hailey , get up " Rory shouted but she received a smile from her girlfriend .

" We should just be ready for anything " Drey spoke opening the closet and picked herself some clothes ..

" I have an idea " Hailey chipped and all heads turned to her .

" Stop it if it's some cheap one " Drey warned as she walked to the shoes set and picked some flat shoes .

" You know we can make Ashley persue the stripping part and we're out , she hates Audrey so , boom...boom " Hailey raised her eyebrows looking at them .

" We know Ashley has always been jealousy but Liya decides sweetheart " Rory went again .

" I said persue " Hailey spoke .

" How ? " Drey asked raising her eyebrow not trusting her at all .

" May be difficult but trust the process girls , leave it to me " Hailey crossed her hands on the chest .

" And where are you going today ? " Rory asked seeing how busy Drey is in preparing clothes that looked like she's going to some fancy and respected place .

" Am visit Papa Chris today " She replied .

" You always have a soft spot for that pastor " Hailey grinned .

" You aren't fucking him , do you ? " She added .

" Drey doesn't fuck anyone Hailey , not girls not men .....a fucking sister " Rory joked as she walked away from the room Hailey nodded but Drey ignored them and went back to the laundry room .

" Make some breakfast today , you haven't had  yours even " Drey shouted and Hailey shouted back ,  " We've had ours eariel today " ..

Drey smiled to herself , her friends were the craziest people she has ever met in her whole life .

After some while house cleaning , laundry , Rory made breakfast and the three of them had a perfect morning .

The day was a free token so anyone would do or go anywhere they would like .

Drey stood before the mirror and smiled to herself ,  the white dress made her look like a saint , her black flat shoes matched her black purse and earnings ,  her lips glistened from the shiny red light lipstick .

She walked to the door , locked it and walked to her bed , bent and pulled a small case that seemed a little bit aged and so dusty .

Picked a handkerchief , rubbed the dust and slowly opened it by entering the passcode .

Her face softened as her eyes met the content inside , there was an album ,  letters , a watch , a necklace , and a ring .

She gulped before picking up the letters and pushed them into her purse then slowly caressed the necklace and the ring .

She closed her eyes as tears threatened to fall , she pushed them back so hard not wanting to ruin her simple make up .

She closed the case and placed it back under the table , then walked to the mirror again , she gulped down nervously as she rubbed her hands together .

She forced a smile to push out the awful feeling that was building itself in her chest .

She smiled twice and finally able to make that wide and happy smile .

After she was satisfied , she walked out and then down stairs .

" Do play that we don't get the stripping spot " Hailey shouted as soon as she saw her .

" You know shouting doesn't suit you at all " Drey snapped before walking to the door and waved to them , then walked out .

The day is going to be a long day .

*************

Drey is hiding something , what is it ???

Let's get to another chapter ...

Love you all ....

Billionaire's Framed Wife जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें