Chapter 41

I happily dedicate this to Vanshi974.

**************

" No I can't " Garen spoke with his firm voice .

" Wait , am sorry I had to drag you out like that but we seriously needed to talk about ...what the fuck were you thinking standing there with a lingerie ? " he raised his voice at the last part and Drey just creased her eyebrows , was this man serious.

"Seriously , is that what you have to say after having me fired " she snapped .

" I was not here for that but we surely going to take that road again but right now ....Aufemia "

He rubbed his face giving out a nervous sigh .

" That's not my name , am Audrey" 

" Still laying on the same line " he said .

" Come back home Femy , we can solve everything out, I know you didn't do it and am sorry but just come back to me " he spoke after taking a courage to look at her .

" The nerve of this guy " She scoffed .

" Don't worry about the job I can take care of you , I can give you much better life than that , you know that too " he went on rumbling the things he didn't understand himself .

" You care about me " she asked more like stating  and he nodded frankly .

" Then stay out of my life " she gritted her teeth and her jaws tightened .

" I can't ....I can't , I can't stay out of your life , I can't embrace the thought of being away from you either , call me selfish ...yes,  I am but am not letting you go , you're alive and that's enough for me " he went on .

" Then fucking leave me alone , ain't dead that's enough for yah " she snapped again .

" No I can't "

" Why ? , haven't you had enough ...what do you want Garen ? " She asked , and that question took him in alert .

" You " he stated .

" Me , why because I can recall , I don't relate to you anyhow " she answered nochantly .

"You're my wife Femy , damn it ...cut the crap please " he shouted before rubbing his face slowly and silence took over as the rain poured on them .

Drey took two more step closer not taking her eyes from his , he observed her movement too.

"But we signed the divorce , didn't you ? " She spoke more like mumbling to herself and Garen froze, she was coming out of her shell .

" So am nobody to you Garen Hades Craig " she added narrowing her eyes onto his , hers holding nothing but anger and hatred .

" Aufemia " He called

" It's really you " he added not believing what's he had just said .

" Now can you leave me alone " she spoke when suddenly he engulfed her into a hug but she pushed him right away and slapped his face .

" Don't . fucking .touch .me " she snapped .

" You're coming home with me , am glad I've found you " , he tried to held her hand but she snatched it away .

" What home , I don't have one " she spoke taking turns and walked away but Garen was not having that as he pulled her and she turned furiously .

" Leave me alone Craig , I don't want you anywhere near me , haven't you had enough ....i paid my fare so well and more than you think , or do you still think that I should spent the rest of the years , in that damn place " she snapped and he froze again .

" No but ...."

" That murderer served her price very well and she's dead , now stop coming back and pester me like a bug does , leave me alone " she snapped again .

" I know you're not a murderer " he spoke .

" Ooh I am , I killed her remember , I pushed her down to the stairs and she was dead , her head gave out blood and her body laid numb on the floor , I did that to her ,  I killed your sister , that's right ....but I served the punishment , Russia was nice for torture , don't be  disappointed because I came out of the shits you threw me to ,  trust me I regret being there that night too " .

Garen looked at the eyes that poured out the tears , she could see them even when rain drops moved with them too .

" So just let me live my life ,  I have worked for the sanity I live with now , don't make it so difficult ....just live your life " .

With that she turned and walked away ,  leaving him standing at the same spot until her figure disappeared .

Drey walked with tears rolling , she didn't want look back at him because she was afraid that he would see to all the things she has suffered from .

She has worked so hard for years to collect all the shattered pieces and now he just shows up wanting her back despite of everything they have done , everything he had done .

Walking drenched until she walked to their apartment , she removed her coat and threw it to the dustbin , walked to the shower then started packing everything .

When she was ready , she pulled the case under her bed and called for a taxi .

If he has lived and known her true identity , then she must run away because the ghosts of the past tortures more than of the future .

And  what do you do when you meet a ghost , you run, run for your life as long as it's escapable and even if it's not then die trying to save your life at least , and that's what she's going to do .

" Realwave please " she said to the driver who nodded and started driving .

Going back to Nessa was the last thing she ever wanted but that bitch can keep hide very well more than anyone .

She just have to tell or manipulate her for something and that's it .

For the mean while she would be there and then leave the country for good , to a place where Garen will never find her .

The journey went on until she dropped to Nessa's door and she knocked still covering herself from the rain .

" Drey ! " Nessa looked surprised as she rubbed her eyes slowly , meaning she was a sleep .

" Hide me for a while , Nessa " Drey stated as she pulled her luggages inside .

" And why , what for and what do I get ? " she asked raising her eyebrow and sleepiness seemed to lose it's track , after all they were on business .

" Nica won't take you to Rehab , if you hide me well but if not then get yourself ready Nessa " she spoke looking dead on the eyes and Nessa gritted her teeth .

Nessa spoke nothing but walked upstairs leaving her all alone .

Drey sighed , as she pulled the luggage to the living room , stationed them then walked upstairs too .

*******#***#*