Part One

You were sat in physics taking notes, although you knew all of this anyway. Your eyes started to drift as you tapped your pen on your book. All of a sudden you heard a scream. The teacher rushed out of the classroom with the students following behind him.

"Hurry up Stark," a woman with red hair said while looking at the crowd forming around them. There was a man who was wearing what looked like a red and gold robot suit on the floor fiddling with a rather large box. You pushed your way to the front of the crowd to get a better look. He was trying to defuse a bomb.

"This is not as easy as it looks Romanoff," the man shouted as he took his hands off the device. "This is impossible" he yelled throwing his hands in the air.

"Should I evacuate the area?" the woman asked.

"There isn't enough time," The man said trying to figure it out.

"It's a 1984 bomb," you said under your breath. The man instantly looked up. Feeling scared you started to walk backward as he came towards you.

"Kid, if you can defuse this I'd appreciate it a great deal," the man said as his helmet lifted revealing his face.

"Oh I don't know if i..." Before you could continue he cut you off.

"If you don't thousands of people will die" he continued. So many thoughts were rushing through your head, you didn't know what to think.

You rushed over to the bomb and started to play around with it.

"Stark we don't have time for games," the woman said. The man ignored her kneeled beside you.

19, 18, 17 you could see the timer counting down. The sweat running down your forehead made you more nervous. Reaching for the green wire you cut it. 16, 15, 14 the timer was speeding up "crap" you whispered under your breath.

"Get these kids out of here" you heard the woman say to the teacher. You cute the red wire and then snapped your eyes shut.

0000 the timer stopped and the bomb was defused. You let out a big breath and whipped your forehead. You rested your head against the lockers behind you and took off your glasses.

"That was... outstanding," the man said offering a hand up. Taking his metal hand you thanked him. "And that's coming from me" he continued.

"We need to be getting back," he said to the woman. She nodded and pulled out a card.

"That was impressive kid, swing by sometime," she said winking and handing you the card. She put her arm around him and all of a sudden they had gone. Flew out of the school and into the city.

Looking down at the card it read "Avengers Initiative' you smiled to yourself but were a little confused as to what just happned.