Submissive Shota Male Reader x Yandere Prachi, Jenna and Varvara Part 5 (Lemon)

(The Anti-Demon Corps is seen fighting the a horde of shuuki in Japan as the fight is broadcasted.)

Reporter: The Anti-Demon Corps are fighting a horde of shuuki here in Japan.

(They manage to defeat them all, but then a lightning hits the ground.)

Reporter: Wait, what's that?

(Then the Thunder Gods decide to show up.)

Reporter: (eyes widen) Oh no, it's the Thunder Gods. (panics) Everything is lost.

(The Thunder Gods fight and defeat all of the Anti-Demon Corps, but before the final blow could be struck, they get blasted away by Y/N, who is seen in his Zexal Morph 4.)

Y/N: You're dealing with me now, Thunder Gods

(The girls scream in the background as the ones in mato cheer for him, and so does everyone watching the fight.)

Everyone: Go for it, man!

(Y/N starts attacking the Thunder Gods, who try to corrupt him at first, but his willpower helps him to break free as he keeps punching and kicking the Thunder Gods along with Rio who pulls out a sword. The Thunder Gods shoot various projectiles at once, but Y/N forms a barrier to shield her and the Anti-Demon Corps join as they strengthen the barrier, and then they nod at Y/N, who keeps fighting the Thunder Gods as they heal their wounds and try to overpower Y/N with a thunder energy ball, only for him to survive and power up again. They instead try to destroy the barrier, but Y/N keeps attacking them, and Naruhime tackles him into a hug as she tries to crush his bones in a bear hug, but he breaks free and defeats them by punching them a thousand times, and finishes Rairen with a powerful punch. Everyone is watching the fight with mixed feelings.)

Rio: Y/N, it's now or never!

Y/N: Sorry, Thunder Gods. It looks like I'm going all-out after all!

(Y/N then powers up beyond his limit, and combines a powerful attack with Rio as he unleashes an explosion which luckily just destroys the area Y/N is in. The female Thunder Gods survived, but they knew they were outmatched, and as Y/N approaches them, they decide to speak up in a pleading tone.)

Naruhime: Oh no. Please have mercy on us.

Jouryuu: It's our mother's fault. She made us do all of this.

(Everyone thinks the Thunder Gods are lying, but Rio informs him that they're saying the truth.)

Rio: It's true, guys. They weren't evil, they only had an evil mother...

(Y/N then takes the final decision.)

Y/N: Bring me to her.

(Timeskip)

(Y/N and the Anti-Demon Corps go to where Izanami is, and they see a totally beautiful woman.)

Izanami: You

Izanami: You...

Y/N: Izanami, end this now.

Izanami: Why should I?

(Y/N talks to Izanami and is able to understand her. After a long discussion, Izanami makes her decision.)

Izanami: I shall stop what I did to my children. (hugs Y/N) And I also want to become your wife, just like them.

(The Thunder Goddesses are happy to have Y/N as their husband.)

(Some years later, Y/N is seen having sex with Izamari in a Stand and Carry Position.)

Izamari: (moans) Yes, pound your goddess's divine pussy. Give me your babies.

Y/N: As you wish.

(Y/N keeps going, and thirty minutes later, he cums inside of her. Y/N eventually had children with both Anti-Demon Corps and Thunder Gods.)