•not a ghost

*Taehyung was waiting on the terrace of a restaurant he booked to meet Mr kang, just after some time jimin came with Mr kang following him not knowing about taehyung's presence.He saw taehyung waiting for him and got looked angrily towards jimin*

Mr kang:  jimin what is this? Why is he here?

*jimin was about to answer him but taehyung inturupted him*

Taehyung:  I want to talk to you Mr kang* he said looking coldly towards him to which Mr kang also responded with the same attitude*

Mr kang:  yesterday I made it clear didn't I Mr Kim taehyung?

Taehyung:  I want my answers Mr kang! You destroyed my world and now when I am trying to build it back you are repeating the same thing again.

Mr kang:  I am not repeating anything I am just not giving you another chance to be cause for my daughters misery.

Taehyung: you are being selfish Mr kang! You took her away from me and my child.  you are the one who is hurting her!

Mr kang: I am not hurting her I am protecting her!I have  done a mistake before by believing in you and I almost lost her because of you but not now, I have lost my wife and son because of people like you but I can't loose my daughter!

Taehyung:  you are just in a delusion Mr kang! You know she loves me and I love her! If she remembers everything do you think she will forgive you for keeping her away from her own child!?! *he said making jimin more shocked than he already was*

Mr kang:  I don't care if she hates me! For protecting her I can sacrifice my own life and I know keeping her away from you is the only way I can do that, so stay away from her!

Taehyung: she is my wife Mr kang! My WIFE and mother of my child you can't do this with us!

Mr kang:  all I care about is my child I don't care about you! Stay away from us! And jimin don't ever call me to meet this person again.

*he said and left making taehyung fall on his knees while his tears  finally came out from his eyes and jimin who was already overwhelmed by all the information he got just now didn't know how to react. Mr kang was keeping y/n away from her own husband but why and moreover he is saying that she is not safe with her own husband who is here crying like a child for her! How can he be a threat to her? There were all these thoughts going on his head but then he went towards taehyung, held his sholders and took him to sit on a chair kept there *

Jimin:  taehyung what is happening? Is y/n really your wife and is taehyun her son? What is happening? Why is uncle keeping her away from her own family then?

A few years ago in the past

In an abandoned building filled with men in black loaded with weapons was a man, his clothes stained with his own blood comming out from the cuts on his body. He was all exhausted not able to get up begging for his life in front of the man who was sitting on a chair like a king with a cigarette in his hands. He got up, three the cigarette from his hand and held the bloody mans chin with his hands and made him look at him. The poor man was looking all terrified not even able to breathe in front of the man who was looking at him like a predator*

??:  being among my men has some requirements don't they? *he said making the latter gulp*

??:  and what is the very first requirement? *he asked the terrified man who was shivering in front of him*

??:  answer me!

Man: lo...lo..loyalty.

??:  hmm loyalty towards your boss*he said looking at all the men around him making them understand what betrayal towards him can result into*