graduation

This chapter is dedicated to SSears90, Kiwi12bird and princesskat20xo thank you guys for voting love you!

Alana pov: i was here with jungkook in the mall where taehyung and that y/n were. I brought jk with me here purposefully so that i can get introduced with taehyung and start working on my plan as soon as possible.

Taehyung did see us but this jungkook was not letting us go to meet him, I think he will ruin my whole plan. He was about to take me from that mall but to my luck taehyung was standing just behind us, he asked jk who I was making me angry.

I have worked with him for such a long time and he doesn't even know me. Jk was about to answer him but I interrupt him and introduced myself while forwarding my hand towards him.

Alana: oh hello I am Alana nice to meet you taehyung oppa!
*she said not letting jungkook speak while forwarding her hand towards taehyung for a handshakeaking jk look at her shocked while y/n was not liking this girls behavior.

Taehyung: I guess I don't know you yet so please call me Mr Kim and I was talking to jk so please excuse us
*he said rejecting her handshake making alana angry and then turned towards jk looking for an answer*

Jk: umm hyung we were here for a date... Umm she is alana, she works with us in the trading department.

Alana: I am his girlfriend!
*she once again Inturupted jk making him sigh*

Taehyung: umm jk I would like to meet you in the evening.
*he said not sparing a glance towards alana and held y/n's hand and left from there *

Jk: alana why did you tell him you are my girlfriend! I alread made it clear with you that we are not there yet we don't even know eachother that much.

Alana: but jk I love you! I proposed you and you said yes to spend time with me doesn't that make me your girlfriend?

Jk:I said yes to spend some time with you to see if i might be able to be in a relationship with you!I have already made it clear with you that I will see if this could go any further. I didn't say that I love you already, and seeing your behaviour today I feel I have to think about it once again.

Alana: jk I am sorry!

Jk: I am leaving right now! You buy whatever you want I have some work. Bye.
*he left from there leaving alana fuming in anger*

Alana pov: I will have to be careful around this jungkook or my whole plan will get ruined. He is my entry pass into taehyung's life I have to work on my plan secretly.

...

Jk was sitting on the sofa beside jin in taehyung's office all worried about what his hyung will do with him while taehyung was checking the file of alana's info that jin gave him.

Jk: jin hyung what do you think will happen with me now?

Jin: well who told you to go to the same mall where taehyung was.

Jk: she is not my girlfriend yet hyung and she took me there not me.
*they were whispering to eachother till taehyung began to speak*

Taehyung: she doesn't have any suspicious thing in her bio, do whatever you want to but be careful with your feelings this time. Now leave nmy office both of you and don't disturb me.
*he said and started working on his laptop not giving jk any chance to speak, then they left his office*