3. bully in the alley

PoV Will
I stuck to my new friends through the attacks Gideon put me through.

I learned, that the teachers liked the boy so much, they just let him do what he wanted.

Of course Bill stuck to my side and prevented things from getting out of control.

At home we would talk about stuff, like the forest.

Bill really wanted to go in there, but I kept him from actually going.

I didn't want to lose him too and what Tad said about the forest scared me.

I also sank deeper into my depression, so I called Chill.

Chill always cheered me up, he was the best, apart from my other brothers.

"Hey, don't let the haters get you down.", he said on the phone.

"They call me legally blue, but that's kinda funny.", I giggled.

"Hey, who you talking to?", Bill suddenly asked.

I turned to Video call to face my twin.

"CHILLI!", Bill cried out.

"Whoa, my ear. I think I just heard an ugly noise.", Chill grinned.

"What noise?", I asked.

"Bills voice. Keep that thing away from me.", Chill answered.

Bill fake pouted.

Suddenly, someone threw a pebble at the window.

I stood up and left Bill to fake fight with Chill.

Then I opened the window.

"Hey! We wanted to ask if you'd like to go to the graveyard with us?", a girl from my friend group in front of my window asked.

"Me?" , I asked.

"Yeah! Pretty please?", she pleaded.

I hated graveyards. Ever since my parents were in one, they made me very uncomfortable.

I don't know why I still went with them. Maybe it was because that girl was so sweet and pretty and I really liked her...

We reached the graveyard and I immediately felt uncomfortable.

Suddenly my friends were gone.

I felt as if the world stood still. Then I saw him.

Gideon. He was holding a blue amulet.

"Hey there!", He said.

"Hey?", I replied. Then I turned around to leave.

But no matter how far I ran, I didn't get away from the place. It was like everytime I reached some kind of border, I was back at the place I stood before.

Gideon laughed. What kind of magic was this?!

Suddenly I was lifted into the air.

"Please! Please stop! This-this isn't funny!", I cried out.

But Gideon laughed again.

"It's not? I think it's pretty hilarious. You know, first I wanted to cut your hair, but this is way better!", Gideon smirked.

Then, I couldn't move, my body neared an empty graveyard. I screamed and tried to kick.

Then I fell into the grave. I couldn't breathe, panic crawling up in me.

I cried and screamed, I was so scared.

Suddenly strong arms pulled me out.

"You said it was a harmless joke!",  someone yelled.

"It was. For me.", someone else said. I had to get away from this awful place.

My body was on autopilot as I started running. I didn't look, didn't mind where I was running, I just ran.