Chapter 25

***Smut Warning***

A year later (Circa 2009)

Y/N's POV

As the looming threat of Armageddon cast its shadow over the world, Crowley and I sought solace in each other's arms, yearning for a taste of normalcy before the end. One evening, Crowley had a special surprise in store. After much planning, he surprised me with a romantic date, hoping to create a memory we could cherish.

The night was perfect, filled with laughter and stolen glances that spoke of our deep affection. We shared an intimate dinner at a cozy restaurant, our fingers brushing against each other's as we savoured our time together. The soft candlelight danced in Crowley's eyes, making them sparkle with affection.

On our way back to Crowley's apartment, the atmosphere in the Bentley was charged with tension and desire. Crowley's hand rested on my thigh as he drove, his touch sending shivers of anticipation down my spine. I placed my hand over his and interlaced my fingers with his, finding comfort in his presence.

With each passing moment, our gazes met, silently conveying the love we held for each other. I yearned to create a lasting memory of our love, something to carry with me into the uncertain times that lay ahead.

The night had been a symphony of romance, a crescendo of longing and desire that reached its peak as Crowley and I returned from our unforgettable date. Our steps were slow and deliberate as we entered his cozy flat, our eyes locked in a silent promise of what was to come.

As soon as the door closed behind us, our lips collided in a fiery, passionate kiss that left us both breathless. The chemistry between us was undeniable, an electric current that surged through every inch of my body. Crowley's hands found their way to the small of my back, pulling me closer to him, as if he couldn't get enough of me. It was a hunger, a desire that had been building between us for far too long. With one swift movement, his hands moved to my waist and he lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he began to kiss down my neck. A moan escaped my lips, and Crowley momentarily pulled away from my neck, a sly smirk dancing across his face. I seized the opportunity and nibbled on his neck, making him moan in return. Crowley's smirk grew bigger as he carried me to our bedroom.

In the dimly lit bedroom, our clothes fell to the floor like petals from a blooming flower, revealing the raw, vulnerable desire that had been simmering just beneath the surface. Crowley gently laid me on the bed, standing back to admire my naked body splayed on his bed.

His eyes roamed over my body, a mischievous glint in his eye. "You're gorgeous, sweetheart." he purred, slowly crawling up to me.

I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over Crowley's body as he hovered above me. His lean, toned frame trembled with anticipation. Crowley kissed my neck, pulling me from my trance. My eyes snapped back to his as my fingers tangled into his hair. His kisses moved down my body, causing a moan to escape my lips. Crowley smirked as he kissed my stomach before moving down to my legs. He adorned them in kisses, before stopping at my entrance.

Crowley gazed up at me, a sly smile playing at his lips, "Darling, you're so wet for me already."

I hardly had time to think of a reply before Crowley started kissing my clit. His movements made my breath catch in my throat and left me tingling. As he continued, a knot began building in my core. My thoughts became muddled, and I could only moan in response to his actions. Crowley continued, my moans only spurring him on.

Just as the knot was about to snap, Crowley stopped. A disapproving whine escaped my lips.

"Crowley..." I begged.

Crowley smirked in response, "Patience is a virtue, my dear."

Crowley made his way back up to me from between my legs. He kissed me feverishly, his tongue slipping into my mouth and fighting mine for dominance. Crowley pulled apart from the kiss too quickly for my liking. His eyes roamed my body, taking in his work so far. Crowley positioned himself and aligned his cock with my entrance. He looked down at me, asking permission before he went any further. I nodded my head, biting my lip in anticipation.

Crowley slowly slid his length into my wet folds. He stopped only when his entire hilt was buried inside me. Our bodies pressed together, fitting perfectly as if they were made for each other, and the intensity of our connection deepened with each passing moment.

Crowley started a slow and pleasurable pace. He kissed me, overwhelming my senses. I moaned against his lips as the knot in my core reemerged. My hips bucked against Crowley's, causing him to moan into the kiss. He increased his pace, the knot winding tighter. Our bodies moved together in a dance of two souls entwined in the most intimate of ways, with a language all its own.

The knot wound tighter and tighter, until I thought it couldn't go any further. My thoughts became a muddled fog, as pleasure took over my brain. Crowley's breath was ragged and desperate in my ears. His thrusts became more sloppy as he too, came closer to release.

"Cr-Crow-Crowley..." I managed to get out, as the knot reached its breaking point.

"Come for me darling." Crowley grunted, his voice hot on my neck.

With that, the knot snapped, sending me over the edge in a hot wave of ecstasy. My walls clenched around Crowley's cock. He let out a guttural moan of pleasure as he found his release. Crowley kissed me before he collapsed onto the bed beside me, riding out his fleeting high.

We lay together, our bodies still humming with the echoes of our lovemaking. Crowley wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest. His lips brushed against my forehead, a tender kiss that spoke volumes of his affection.

"That was amazing, darling." he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Crowley," I mumbled against his chest. I gazed into his eyes before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "My demon."