Forbidden (last part)

Next morning

The king was very anxious when his son wasn't there in the whole kingdom. He sent the soldiers to find him. No one noticed that the chief commando was also  missing .

The king and the other soldiers go to found his son who vanished all of sudden. They were looking for Jungkook. King was worried. Had many negative thoughts. He was in his thoughts when he heard a solider's voice calling them. He went there only to see worst sight in front of him.

His son in the arms of man's. Jungsuk's eyes hold rage. How can his son can commit such big sin, how can he love a boy.

King : SEPARATE THEM NOW. (he screamed top of his lungs)

All soldiers and other went near them and try to untangled their bodies but it's been while they die that way their body got freeze and stayed the way it's was at there last heart beat.

But king was looking the taekook's intertwined hands. His eyes is hold were blood shot red because of angry. He removes his sword and about to cut those intertwined hands. When

*Gasp*

Jungkook woke from his dream with heavy breaths ,chest going up and down, forehead filled with sweat trops. Jungkook looked at his wrist which has a mark on it and he caresses it . It's a birth  mark .

Jk : not again. Why I always see that dream God. Who is he who's face wasn't clear. Only I can hear those voices and that  blurry images . Who are you kim taehyung I always dream about. Why my heart ache whenever I think of you.

Jungkook rub his face in frustration . He doesn't know why he get those dreams since childhood he can't understand why his heart always ache where he think about it.

We went to freshen up and get out of the bed . After coming out of bathroom he dress up. He looked around his room and there were many paintings  of the person without proper face features like they are incomplete whose painting is this whom jungkook try to draw he doesn't know. Whenever  he picks up the brush he hands they all by themselves draw that. Jungkook get close to those sketches.

Jk : who are you? And why does I always dream about, my hands always try to draw you my heart is longing for you without even knowing a single thing about you.

Jungkook's fingers slowly touch the incomplete painting  in the canvas eyes holding tears in them. Why he don't know. He holds his aching heart and calms himself and come down stairs.

When he came there he saw his cousin  jimin there having breakfast. Jimin smiled at him.

Jm : come have breakfast or else you will get late for interview today. Come fast.

Jk : thank you jimin hyung (said with a smile and start to have breakfast)

Jm : can I ask you one thing if you don't mind kookie?

Jk : sure hyung?

Jm : why did your quit job at busan. They paying you perfectly before that also youquit many  other jobs. Always change cities? Uncle and aunty are worried for kookie.

Jk : *sign* don't know might I didn't find suit place for me? And worry about hyung I will be fine ok. (Gave bunny smile)

Jm : as you feel right.

Jungkook done with breakfast and bent bye to jimin heading to TK cooperation for interview. He is in cab when he think what jimin says to him.

Jk : (in mind) how I am supposed to make anyone understand what is going inside me when I myself I don't understand it. Since I was a kid I have never understood where ever I go I don't feel complete I always felt like something is missing in me and I am finding that missing but where it is I don't know. Just going to find a place so I can find peace or find what's missing? I also felt like that also waiting for me desperately, asking me to come over there . Change schools, universities and now the job but still I can't find you?