Chapter 409 Son Returns

  Two months later,

  Shen Rui opened his eyes, looked at Jin Luo lying next to him, and couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth. After kissing the other person on the face, Shen Rui left the man's arms, took out a set of clean clothes and put them on herself.

  As soon as Shen Rui moved, Jin Luo woke up. Staring at his wife's back in her clothes, Jin Luo frowned. He sat up and pulled the person into his arms from behind. "Aren't you tired from shouting? Why don't you sleep a little longer?"

  Falling into the man's warm embrace, Shen Rui pursed his lips and smiled as he listened to the deep voice in his ears. "I've been out for two months and I have to go home. Otherwise, my family will worry about me."

  Hearing this, Jin Luo's expression changed. "No, you can't leave me."

  He turned his head and stared at the man's gloomy face. Shen Rui kissed the other party's cheek flatteringly. "Don't worry, I'm just going home to report that I'm safe. When I see my two fathers, I will explain the matter clearly. Then, I will come back to you, okay?"

  "Then, what if they don't let you come to me?" Secretly, Jin Luo still didn't want the other party to leave.

  Hearing the man's question, Shen Rui's eyes widened in disbelief. "How could it be? No, my two fathers love me very much. Moreover, my father also told me that as long as I like someone, he and my father will also like it, and I will make the decision on my marriage. .”

  Looking at Shen Rui who spoke seriously, Jin Luo was still a little worried. "Will they agree to you being a partner with a demon clan?"

  "Why not? They love me very much, and my father also said that marriage matters are my own business, and I can make my own decisions." Shen Rui felt that his parents loved him so much that they would not object to him and Luo together.

  After receiving such an answer, Jin Luo said nothing, but his hands still held the person in his arms tightly.

  Staring at his partner who was silent and just hugging him, Shen Rui shook his head helplessly. "Then, how about you go back with me. Is that okay?"

  Hearing this, Jin Luo twitched his eyes with an awkward look on his face. "Am I finally ready to meet your parents?"

  "It doesn't matter, you can turn into a little spider and hide in my sleeve! This way, my two fathers won't be able to see you." With a smile, Shen Rui came up with a way to get the best of both worlds.

  Looking at his smiling wife, Jin Luo rolled his eyes. "You like my beast form that much?"

  "Yes, I really like it." Nodding, Shen Rui answered simply.

  Hearing this, Jin Luo glanced at the other person, turned into a small spider the size of an egg, and landed in Shen Rui's palm.

  Looking at the silver-striped ghost spider in his palm, Shen Rui couldn't put it down, lowered his head and kissed the little spider's head. "You're so cute."

  "If you flirt with me again, I'll make you unable to get out of bed for three months."

  Hearing the man's threat, Shen Rui smiled. He carefully hid the little spider in his sleeve, dressed neatly and left the cave.

  ……………………………………………………

  Shen Xuyao and his team of seven searched for his son for two months but still couldn't find him, and they were still searching hard in the mountains.