who the fuck is 'dr. sunshine'?

johnny picked up his phone, typing in the code, only to have it flash red at him, code incorrect. he frowned at it, realizing it was not his phone at all but mark's. his friend had been over earlier that day, playing videogames and watching kdramas and basically being worthless human beings together. it was not a bad way to speand a day. it was never a badday when johnny was around. they'd known each other since first grade, only staying in different places at the moment because of the strange timing of when they respectively moved out of their parents' houses. once both of their leases ran out, they already planned on finding a two bedroom apartment somewhere and moving in together. it just made more sense. the cost of the rent, utilities, food, everything would be halved. plus, mark would keep it spotless, and johnny could take out the trash so his friend did not have to cringe and marathon wash his hands when he got 'garbage juice' on him. as well as pulling the stopper out of the dirty dishwater, because mark was a giant baby. he had literally called johnny to his house before to have him reach into grimy water and drain it, if it was especially gross.

which was strange, really. not the sort of thing friends did for one another. it was more like something you did for your significant other, allaying their neuroses in such a way. mark shook away the thought, not wanting to go there. he fought down his own unwelcome feelings hard enough without adding to them like that. mark was his friend. the brunet said it like a mantra, playing in his head. trying to convince himself, so he didn't fuck things up.

johnny unlocked the phone without thinking, typing in mark's code now, and it lit up to reveal a blank screen. he never had a background picture, just plain black, and johnny grinned. he would put an obnoxious photo of himself as the wallpaper, then change all of mark's contacts to something unrecognizable. famous historical figures, or pop musicians, or something. the guy would be confused for days, trying to figure out which one belonged to who, and mark would refuse to tell him. the brunet smiled just thinking about it, tapping at the screen until the camera opened.

the camera was set to video, though, a box in the bottom corner lighting up to show a recording had been taken recently. he clicked on it automatically, curious as to what mark would have recorded. his friend did not take pictures really, let alone videos. when the image began to play, mark's heart stopped for a moment.

the phone had been propped up on mark's coffee table, johnny could tell from the angle. he was familiar with that room, with that table. with the couch mark was sprawled on now, naked, hand slowly stroking his arousal. pearly drops shining on his pink crown, waiting to be licked up.

"oh my!"

he should stop watching, right then. this would haunt johnny's dreams forever. every time he touched himself, this video would play on repeat in his mind, mark's pale skin spread out for the taking. one of his muscled calves was resting on the floor, disappearing from sight, while the other leg was bent at the knee. mark let his wrist fly, thumbing over his slit, breathing ragged and harsh. dark hair fell into his eyes, but they were still visible when he cut them over at the camera, steel shining through the black strands and it felt like mark was looking right at him. through the camera, through the phone, boring a hole in johnny with that molten stare. mark's abs rippled with every movement, muscled and toned and fuck, johnny wanted to run his mouth across them. bite them. sink his teeth into those hipbones, nuzzle the coarse dark hair at the base of his shaft. mark's back started to arch, thighs tensing, and strangely enough it was hard to watch his hand, his cock, his body. the brunet's eyes were drawn to mark's own instead, still watching the camera, still staring. mark bit his lip then, wrenching his lids shut, throwing his head back into the couch with a groan.

"johnny..."

johnny dropped the phone at the sound of his name, cringing as it clattered to the ground while he glanced around guiltily. mark had come back for it, had let himself into the apartment with his key, had fucking caught him, and-