come see me, mark.

the dishwater in mark's sink was particularly repugnant, and after digging around with a wooden spoon in a failed attempt to drain it without getting his hands dirty, he gave up. he didn't reach into the water though, because fuck that, there were little liquified food particles in there where donghyuck hadn't rinsed his dishes off right. the last time he'd tried wearing rubber gloves the filthy shit had leaked in through an invisible hole. mark shuddered at the thought, leaving the kitchen in disgust and collapsing onto his couch. he would make johnny come over and do it later. that boy owed him anyway, after changing all the contacts in his phone two days ago. mark was still getting messages from random fictional characters and long dead historical figures.

dr. sunshine had turned out to be donghyuck, and when he called kim jong the illest, chenle had answered, more than a little confused when mark hailed the motherland of north korea and hung up. he still didn't have everyone sorted, over half of the people in his phone still proclaiming themselves superheroes or little known scientists. dictators and musicians and at least one famous drag queen. it would have taken johnny forever to change all of them. his phone hadn't even been at the brunet's house that long. johnny must have been tapping away the entire time, giggling. he thought he was so fucking funny.

it was adorable, and mark had to fight to hold onto his irritation when he wanted to smile. wanted to leave all those names as they were, just because johnny had put them that way. he still hadn't changed his wallpaper back to normal, looking at johnny's obnoxious selfie and biting back a grin. so stupid. johnny was so stupid, why did mark want him so badly? that goofy smile and his idiotic jokes and the terrible puns he made, jesus christ, mark rolled his eyes just thinking about them. the brunet was impulsive and made bad decisions and was a ridiculously affectionate drunk. hanging on mark, all hugs and hair petting and pinching mark's cheeks. he was a moron, and he couldn't cook for shit, and his house was a train wreck.

mark fucking loved him, and was too pathetic to say anything.

he put his face in his hands, letting his head drop between his knees. his lease was going to be up in less than a month, and they'd already made plans to move in together. johnny was looking for apartments, or affordable houses for rent. trying to find somewhere he could have a cat, because johnny was a literal child and wanted a 'fur baby all his own'. how was mark supposed to keep it together when he saw the brunet every single day? he would wake up every morning and pass johnny on his way to the bathroom, those brown locks a disaster, and mark would have to stop himself from running his hands through them. it would be a fight not to stare, not to touch. day in and day out, his own personal battle, torturing himself just so he could be closer to his friend. mark would be miserable, a kid looking at sweets they weren't allowed to eat.

it would be worth every second. he was sure of it.

mark's phone buzzed on his coffee table, pulling him out of his thoughts. when he picked it up it was a message from johnny, aka 'banana bombtastic'. mark categorically refused to smile as he unlocked his screen to read it, only to find a video instead. a video of cats falling off tables, and he rolled his eyes again, sighing. mark started to text johnny back, telling him what an infant he was, when a cold feeling rolled through his stomach.

the video.

johnny had been fucking around in mark's phone for hours. what if he'd found the recording mark made? no, there was no way, right? he would've been able to tell, johnny would have acted strangely, would have-

an image flew through mark's head unbidden. johnny holding out mark's phone in one hand, eyes on the ground, cheeks pink. later on he'd attributed it to the fact that the brat had changed all his contact names, put an embarrassing picture of himself on the wallpaper. but that hadn't been the reason at all, had it? johnny had seen mark, naked and touching himself, calling out his name... fuck, mark had ruined everything. there was no way johnny would want to live with him now, knowing how he felt. johnny would be casual about it, somehow. suggest they hold off on moving until they found the perfect place, one that never seemed to materialize. get a job somewhere much further away from mark's own, oh well guess it's not convenient to share an apartment anymore. maybe he hadn't seen it. if mark was that lucky, he wasn't taking any chances. he opened the camera on his cell, tapping at the screen until he got to his video files, ready to delete the evidence of his own stupidity. only to freeze, phone shaking in his hand.

there was not one video there, but two. the one he'd made in a moment of bravery, thinking he was ready to tell johnny how he felt, to show him when he couldn't find the words. another one that had not been there before, the thumbnail showing an image of his friend. naked, sitting on his couch, and mark was pressing play before he even took a breath.

oh, my, fucking, god.

johnny was spread out on his couch, gloriously nude, tanned skin contrasting against the bright fabric behind him. string right into the camera as he stroked himself, and mark made a sound he was glad no one else could hear. it was something between a whimper and a groan, falling out of his mouth unbidden. he'd seen johnny mostly undressed before, but never like this, had never seen that beautiful cock, wet and hard and oh God, oh shit... time stood still for him as the images played out, and they would be seared into his mind forever. johnny's back arched, muscles shivering as he writhed, white teeth sinking into his lip. he was breathtaking, more perfect than mark could ever have imagined. flawless in the throes of ecstasy, and he'd never wanted the boy more than in that moment. those bright eyes were falling closed on a moan, and then he was speaking.

"mark... oh god, mark."

no, no, no. no fucking way. not possible. not-

"fuck, mark, yessss..."

johnny came with a growling noise, shooting so hard that it almost hit him in the face. pearly drops painted his throat, his collarbones, his chest, and even though mark knew it should be disgusting, it wasn't. it looked fucking pretty on him, and he knew he was done for. then johnny looked into the camera and winked, biting that lip again, cheeks bright pink.

"come see me, mark."

the video ended, screen flashing back to the thumbnail image, and mark sat there for a moment, frozen again.

he didn't even lock his door as he left, was surprised later that he'd even remembered to close it. if someone had broken in, he wouldn't have even cared.

everything of value he had was on the other side of town, and he needed to get there fast.