The Truth at Last

Shadow's POV

I ran home, walking up to Scourge's and my room. I sat in the bed. I didn't see any sign of Scourge or Mephiles. I'm guessing I was okay here. I sighed. Why would Sonic not say anything about not loving me? That's what I was told.

I heard footsteps coming up. I laid on the bed, acting asleep with my back to the door.

"Shadow?" I heard Scourge's voice ask. The footsteps got closer to me. I turned to him.

Scourge's POV

I saw the sad expression on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He hugged me tightly.

"Sonic tried to take me back at the park." He said. That sorry loser. I swear, if he gets in the way of my Shadow and me, he's dead.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." I told him, hugging him close.

"Scourge?"

"Yes?" Asked looking down at me.

"Do you really love me?" He asked.

"Yes! Of course, you're worth everything to me..." I told him. He nuzzled to me. I kissed his forehead.

"Scourge..." He whispered.

"Sh...it's alright." I cooed. "You should-"

"Scourge!" I heard a shout from down stairs. Look who finally came to see me.

"What was that?" He asked me.

"Stay here..." I told him before kissing his lips and going down stairs. "Ah, Sonic the hero of Möbius. What do you have to do here?" I asked him skipping a swing from him. "Whoa, what's the big deal here?"

Narrator's POV

"Where is he? What have you done to hm?" Sonic asked Scourge. Scourge simply chuckled.

"That is no concern of yours-" but he was punched in the face and fallen back. Scourge smirked, wiping the blood from his lip.

"So that's how you wanna play huh?" Scourge asked. He kicked Sonic in the stomach, he got up ready to strike. He hit Sonic's chin.

The two fought downstairs, giving hard hits.

Shadow's POV

I sat on the edge of the bed for Scourge's return, I had heard grunting and whimpering downstairs. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I decided to check it out. I slowly walked downstairs, I stopped at the last step...hiding behind the wall. I only saw Sonic's back and Scourge facing toward me, they both had fists.

Sonic's POV

I saw Scourge's expression lighten.

"Shadow..." He said, I turned back and saw Shadow standing there peeking from the side of the wall. Then I felt a powerful hit on my cheek. I fell backward.

Scourge's POV

I walked over to him, embracing him. He purred and nuzzled close to me.

"Scourge, you're bleeding." He said looking at my face.

"Don't sweat about it, it's just a scratch." I told him. Then I felt someone behind me. I turned around, holding my arms out to protect Shadow. "Get away from him!" I growled at Sonic.

"Give me Shadow back..." I noticed he started turning darker.

"Shadow stay here." I said pushing him back and pushed Sonic to the ground. I noticed my vision changed. "Lets get this started..." I growled.

Shadow's POV

The two dark forms fought. I watched horrified, then I had an idea.

Narrator's POV

The dark forms fought, they were not gonna stop till the death. Shadow ran behind Sonic who was on top of Scourge. He pulled at Sonic's shirt.

"Sonic stop! Stop!" He shouted and struggled to get Sonic off. "Sonic-" but Sonic had hit Shadow on the temple of his head. Sonic suddenly stopped and turned around to see what he had done.

Shadow's POV

My vision blurred, ringing in my ears took place. I felt dizzy. I felt someone shaking me, I could hear them calling something, but I couldn't hear them because their voices were dimmed. My eyelids felt heavy, very heavy...my eyes close. I could hear random talking, but couldn't understand.

I sighed and opened my eyes. I was in someone's arms, they were running with me. I closed my eyes again, the ringing got louder...then I couldn't fell anything else...