Chapter I: Your pathetic life

There's many instances you can recall in your pathetic life in which somebody told you to enjoy life. It could be when you're ranting to your unbothered friend, and they just want to quickly put an end to it and go back to whatever stuff they were doing. Or when you ask the 'mature' and intelligent professional for advice during informal times, and they just want to enjoy their time. It could also be from your social media when you decided to post a cringe story of yourself crying about homework, and your mutual decided to ask about how you feel so that they can feel included in your life and then become your messiah. But then you proceeded to dump every small detail, such as how trigonometry made you feel suicidal, how your upstairs neighbor dragged their chair, and how your mom asked you to stop blasting Emo music, all on the poor soul. You might have thought your mutual was left speechless by your depressing life and let a whole new perspective wash over them about how you are such a victim. But really, they were just scrolling through cat reels while your notification took up 1/5 of their screen. And they just left you on "delivered" until they snapped from the sudden change of cat reels to a man in high heels twerking. After skimming through your spam of messages; while not having a single emotion, they replied with what they thought was the most suitable, sincere, heartfelt, and affectionate to your tragic life-threatening experience.

"damn, that's tuff"

You were sort of glad they didn't try and write a comforting paragraph because then you would have to shift your focus on them instead of yourself. So with that sentiment said, you rambled on about the crushing weight of your life's tribulations. Your mutual came up with some creative ways of acknowledging your spams.
"omg, that's terrible"
"yea bro, relatable"
"chillax, it's ok"
"wow"
"..."
"eh"
The cycle of your text rapping followed by your mutual's words of wisdom, encouragement and concern kept going for a good 3minutes and 40 seconds until you decided to finally stop the flood of information and they just said, "Byeeee," followed by "Just enjoy life, ya/mate/bro/sis/bestie/bitch."

Well these are just some of the examples in which you may have encountered this expression used to
encourage (aka dismiss) you. And we most likely do not take such an expression to heart because well, it's just words to us. But, words can mean well ( or destroy your entire enthusiasm ). And to be fair, those who say this to us are not really what we would consider ideal to follow advice from. I mean would you follow a 3-step-easy skincare routine from an influencer with 10 different types of face fillers and a daily hundred-dollar facial? It may feel right because you think "hey their lives are so great so I am going to take their advice and see how I can be like them!"
But let us be blunt, these egoistical, self-indulging, and attention seeking influencers is not going to easily cough up their ways. After all, a magician never reveals his tricks. ( I should also clarify that this sentence has two meanings, because if one were to be a true magician, he would have been burnt on the stake or studied by scientists.)
But my point is not based off that meaning, it is based off the fact that nobody is so willing to allow you to live up to their standard of life because then they won't be so special anymore. It is just human nature to want to be better. I can also guarantee that if poor and boring people like us were to have a miracle change our lives around, majority of us would be the same. Humility do not come as a starter when we are born, it is just a side effect after you have been stabbed in the back by life and left to fend for yourself.
After all, we are all born murderers that are retrained by the lack of weapons and shackles of responsibilities.

But lucky for you, as a fellow miserable, petty, and lazy human being, I empathize ( not really ) and will be providing my take and advice on how to "enjoy life."

This is my book on how to enjoy life when life is unenjoyable. Stay tuned! (Probably am going to update once a year, art takes time.)