Chapter II: My pathetic life

Like I said previously, I can relate to all of you pitiful people. Why?

Well, for one, I myself am an insecure, unmotivated, no-choice-but-to-be-humble, terrible, attention-seeking and unattractive person. You may feel bad for me right now because I am demeaning myself and reducing myself to trash. But is that not how you feel sometimes? Considering the fact you chose to read this even with such an absurd and stupid title.
Nobody will read this for the fun of it, those people are happily enjoying life-on social media. If you are reading this, you have probably reached a new low in life. But this chapter is not about you, it is about me.

Why I call myself pathetic is because I find myself pathetic. But first, what is a pathetic person? The term pathetic is rather fluid, it can be used on almost everybody these days but they just found a way to hide or glorify it. My definition of a pathetic person is someone who let themselves drown because they refuse to get rid of the weight from their Jewelry.
And that person, is me. Metaphorically of course, I am still alive aren't I? ( it's arguable actually )

Anyways, that person is me and it is also many other people. So let's talk literal sense first  from my definition of a pathetic person. Let's call our character, A. A is a very simple person, she is 28 this year, single and poor. She likes to scroll hours on Instagram; looking through videos of influencers caressing their designer handbags, adorning themselves with clothes made of skin from animals, travelling in their private jets, and eating small portions of edible art. She would feast her eyes on all that exotic luxuries.