Knock Knock

Hours pass, I fall asleep. A knock at the door. I pull myself from my bed, my diaper squishes. I grab a sweater and get to the door. I look through the window, Brynlee's here. I open the door super excited and she comes in. Brynlee gives me a big hug before running to my room. I get to my room and Brynlee is already at my desk, playing around with pens. I lay in bed and she jumps to the end of it and asks what the bad news was. I tell her almost everything, I skip the diaper part. She feels really bad and gives me the biggest hug she's ever given me I think.

Brynlee starts to ramble about how we can eat in the cafeteria instead of staying outside. I tell her I can wear more, but she insists. I tell her I'm coming in on Monday for the first time in a few weeks and she gets so excited. I ask her about the road trip, she says its still on. But if I can't come I shouldn't. I told her that I'll be able to come with, I checked with mom. She gets happy, then she tells me she's hungry. I tell her she can have whatever she likes from the kitchen. She runs down, while she's gone I get this diaper off and change into a new one, slowly and tediously, worrying about her coming back every second. I get it on, pull my pants up and head down to Brynlee.

Brynlee gets her notebook and gives it to me, telling me its everything that I'd missed. I thank her a ton, I would've had to miss so many lunches if I didn't. Brynlee says that we should play a game. I ask her what and she being her dumb self doesn't know. We sit on the couch and chat about nothingness until it gets dark. We usually sleep with a long shirt when we hang out, it'd be weird if I didn't. I go to my room, I think of the excuse that my legs are cold, and I can't have the cold. I lock my door and take off the wet diaper. I can't recall using it once. I take a new one and struggle all over again.

I grab a thick-ish pair of sweats, wrap up in my blanket and head down to Brynlee. She already has a movie picked out, I sit down and she rests her head on my shoulder. I fall asleep with her cuddling with me.