Liam Payne dirty imagine part 2

Liam then swooped his head down and captured my lips in his, prying my mouth open with his skilled tongue. 

I didn't know how to react at first, but regained my composure. Our tongues moved against one another's almost like a dance.   

He pulled the dress I was wearing up and off me, leaving me in my lacy lingerie. He pulls back from our kiss and looked me up and down, smiling. Glancing back into my brown eyes, he leaned forward and began a descent of kisses along my neck and collarbone.  

I moaned lightly and leaned my head to the side to give him more access. I trailed my hands down his chest to the hem of Liam's shirt, pulling it off him. I then moved my hands to the button of his jeans, undoing it and pulling them down to the floor.   

He laughed against my skin,

"Someone's in a hurry." He whispered in my ear, nibbling my earlobe playfully. I smacked his chest and giggled lightly.

"Shut up, Liam." I replied, moving my hand down and rubbing his hard member with the palm of my hand.  He groaned in pleasure, as his hands moved to unclasp my bra, my breasts now on show to Liam.  He grinned and took one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling it. I gasped and moaned, unable to believe Liam Payne was the one giving me all this pleasure. 

I tugged off his boxers, taking his long, thick member into my small hand. I stroked his length in a slow motion, a teasing feel to the action I was doing.  

Liam continued to moan and groan as he pleasures my nipple and I pleasured his member. Liam moved his hands down and tug my panties off, before cupping my butt and putting me on the counter. We were now completely naked in front of each other.   

I grinned lightly and took my hand off Liam's member, trailing both my hands up his chest and around his neck, pulling him closer to me. 

He grinned back and set the tip of his length at my pussy. I bit my lip nervously, and a small part in anticipation. 

He saw my expression and pecked my lips softly,

"I'll be gentle." He said, smiling at me as he gaze into my brown eyes. I smiled and nodded,

"I trust you." I replied, leaning forward and kissing him passionately. I smiled into the kiss and Liam did the same, making it more special.   

He pushed his length into me as we kissed, his size stretching me painfully. But the pain added on to the pleasure, causing me to moan.   

I deepened the kiss trying to give me something to focus on as he pushed deeper and deeper inside me. 

I trailed my hands up his chest and curled my hands into Liam's hair, tugging on it. He moaned lightly and pushed all the way inside me, our hips meeting. He broke the kiss and leaned his head against my shoulder as a support. 

Liam pulled out so his tip was the only thing left inside me. Without warning he thrust deep inside me, shoving his whole length deep into my tight kitten. I cried out in pleasure, pulling his hair and leaning my head back, my mouth agape.   

He groaned as I moaned. The sounds of our pleasure echoing throughout the room.  Liam pulled out and then thrust back in, going faster and faster as time went on. 

"Oh god!" I scream, feeling myself growing closer and closer to my climax.  I thrust my hips to meet his as he pounded into me, my motions creating a rhythm between the two of us.   

"Kristen, I'm gonna cum." Liam groaned as he thrust faster and harder inside me. 

"Me too!" I moaned, feeling the walls of my pussy clench are his member.  As that happened, Liam groaned and came inside me. I could feel his member twitch inside me as he came. I climaxed a minute later, screaming as I did so.   

We both breathed heavily, my forehead leaning against his shoulder and Liam doing the same. He kept his length deep inside me, as we both tried to regain our composure. I lifted my head up, slowly, my cheeks were flushed from the excursion of energy. I moved my hands to cup Liam's face. I brought it up to meet mine, gazing into his eyes.  Leaning forward, I pecked his lips.

"That....That was amazing..." I said, smiling widely. He grinned and pecked my lips again, his tongue slipping out and tracing my bottom lip. 

"Im glad to hear that Kristen, because we are going to do it again and again and again." He said, grinning even more. I laughed and kissed him deeply, before pulling back and leaning my forehead against Liam's. 

"I really like you Liam." I said, almost in a whisper.   

"I really like you too, and maybe we can both turn our like into love." He said, his eyes showed so much kindness.   

"Show me why I should love you." I said, smirking lightly. Liam smirked right back and brought his hips back an then slammed back into me, "Challenge Accepted." He replied. I moaned loudly. Here we go again.

A/N: 30 VOTES and 10 COMMENTS for the next imagine? :)

So, what do you think about my co-writers imagines? Do you like them? I think they are amazing :) she is very talented. Give us scenes! :) xxx