Niall Horan Dirty Imagine

REQUEST

You're laying on your sofa crying. You and Niall have just had one of your biggest fights and he ran out. Thinking you would never see him again because of his anger you hear a knock on the door. You didn't want to open it since you probably looked like the devil yourself because of all the crying. You were still angry at Niall but you missed him so much, he have been away for an hour now. You could hear the person knock again but you ignored it, regretting now since you heard the door open.

“Kirsty?” you heard an Irish accent yell from the hallway. You stood up from the couch and waited Niall to come in again, waiting for the fight to once again, begin. You didn't say a word, just let the tears stream as you saw Niall coming slowly in the living room.

“I'm so so sorry, Kirsty. I shouldn't have ran away,”
You begin walking to him in a normal speed, looking him straight in the eyes.

“I should have stayed here and stopped the fight and-” But you cut him off. He didn't wanna fight anymore and you didn't either. You took his face in your hands and slammed you lips against his, he immediately replied to your kiss. He let his tongue slide across you bottom lip, asking for permission and you let him straight away. Your tongues fight for dominance and of course, he won. You could feel his hands slowly sliding down your sides and down to your bum. You just giggle, enough for him to keep on going. He grab your bum and lifts you up while wrapping your legs around his waist. He then go upstairs like he was lifting a feather and in to your room. He closed the door with his foot and slammed you against the door, not too hard so you didn't get hurt of course. This turned you on, being pressed between the door the Niall, the love of your life’s body.

He pulls out just to take your shirt of before closing the gap again. Unclasped your bra and massage your breast with his left hand and leaning against the door with the right one. He found your right nipple with his mouth and sucked a bit on it before you grabbed his hair and pulled his head up again. He just looked at you with a question mark printed in his forehead.

“No teasing, I want you right now!” you said and looked straight into his eyes. He smirked and didn't hesitate with turning around and lay you on the bed, with his lips locked with yours. You took of his shirt and let your hands glide over his amazing abs before taking his pants and boxers of at the same time, revealing his big friend. You got even more turned on, thinking that you're going to have it in not too long.

He kissed your stomach on his way down to your skirt and took it of with his teeth.

“I said no teasing please!” you almost yelled, making him smirk even more before taking your red panties off fast and climbing on top of you. His face so close to yours now, you could feel is breathe in your face.

“You ready?” he asked looking all cute like always. You just nodded and took his face in your hands and kissed him. You could feel his member poking your inner tights and you groaned a bit, telling him to hurry up. He did as told and pushed himself in you, letting you adjust a bit before going faster. You let your head rest on your pillow because this was too much to get hold off.

“Niall, faster,” you manage to get out.

“I didn't hear you,” he teased, you could see in his face that he heard but you knew what he wanted and if that was what you had to do to get your wish done you would gladly do it.

“Niall, if you won't do me as fast and hard as you can, RIGHT NOW I'LL PROMISE YOU YOU'LL REGRET BIGTIME!!” you yell at the end. This was enough for him to make your wish come true. He started trusting faster and harder for every time and had to lean onto the bed wall to make it. You wrapped your legs around his waist making him go even deeper inside of you. This was surely the best s*x ever.

The only thing you could hear was your and Niall's moans and groans a the bed banging into the wall.

“Niall!!” you screamed as you could feel your orgasm build up.

“Wait for me babe” he managed to get out as he crashed his lips on yours. You tried to wait for him as long as you could but before you could do something you felt Niall getting sloppy and you let go for a bit. He pulled his whole member out of you before slamming in one last time making you both reach your climax. You both screamed each others names as you cummed all over each other. Niall fell on top of you, mixing your sweet and looked you straight into your eyes.

“This was the best way to make up, I have to say,”
You just giggled as you nod your head.

“I love you, Niall,”

“I love you too, princess” he said as he kissed your forehead and you drifted to sleep in Niall's arms.

A/N: Sorry for an late update guys, I have had a lot to do the last couple of days. So I hope you liked it? :) I only take requests from messages now, sorry :/ But I'd love some comments, comments do always makes me wanna update faster :D Tell me what you think about my imagines :)