Chapter 10 Part 2

Still her's POV

Naka tulala ako habang hindi maka galaw sa kina tatayuan ko dahil, hindi ma proseso ng utak ko ang mga nangyare.

Bahagya pakong napa urong ng lumapit sakin si relox, the wolf is growling at me, and wait what?! this wolf tried to eat his brother pero wala parin syang ginagawa?

"Oh... sweetie, i know what you're thinking, trust me, its gonna be  fun to watch him, devoured by my companion..." Nagulat ako sa sinabi nito, nababaliw naba talaga sya?

And companion?

At pano nya nalaman ang iniisip ko? baka totoong may kulto ang isang to? well hindi naman na ako mag tataka talaga kung meron, sa mga creepy nitong sinabi at pag kilos ay talagang hindi na ako magugulat kung malalaman kong kasali ito sa kulto.

O hindi naman kayay, sya ang nag papatakbo sa isang kulto, or sya ang namumuno.

Wait ano batong pinag sasasabi ko?!

Relox, licked my hands at dun lamang ako bumalik sa ulirat.

"S-señorito...?" Pag tawag ko sa kanya ng makita kong naka tindig ito sa saaking harapan, hindi ko maiwasang mapa tingala sa kanya.

He was towering me, and his face was so dark, And it caught my breath, the fear began to build inside me, I don't even know kung kelan sya naka lapit saakin.

Umatras ako at hindi korin alm bkt koyon ginawa pero, Isa lang talaga ang ibig sabihin nito sakin.

He is dangerous...

Dahil tila hindi normal ang presensyang binibigay nito saakin, my hands starting to shake on its own, I was also shock that's why, I stared at my both hands.

Dahil hindi ako maka pani walang nanginginig ng husto ang kamay ko gayong wala naman syang ginagawa sakin.

"S-señorito?" Muli kong pag tawag dito.

"Clean the blood..." He said and walk off.

Huh?!

Wait...ano yon? Muli akong naka tulala habang pina panood ko itong humakbang sa hagdan.

Napa iktad pa ako sa kina tatayuan ko ng bigla itong lumingon, kalmado man ang muka nito ay kita ko paring may kakaiba sa mata nito.

"Bring my breakfast after that..." That's what he said and leave.

Habang ako ay tila hindi ma proseso ang mga nangyare...umagang umaga ay ganito ang nangyare.

Pag ka alis ng señorito ay nag lapitan saakin Sina manang at napaka Rami nilang tinanong saakin pero sobra akong distracted kaya hindi ko magawang maka sagot ng ayos, puro tango at oo, hindi, lang ang naisasagot ko.

------------

Author's POV

"It seems that you find your self a toy?" His brother asked and sit the chair that placed Infront of him.

He didn't even pay attention to his brother's presence as he continue reading the information he needed from his tablet.

"Hey" His brother called him again

But pays no attention, He was reading his schedule for the meeting that his secretary prepared for the business.

"The f*ck do you want?" His eyebrows flattened.

"I'm interested" His brother

"To what?" He frowned

"To listen" His brother again

Tumaas ang kilay nya dahil hindi nya maintindihan ang sinasabi nito sa kanya.

The f*ck is wrong with this guy.

Well, his brother never failed to irritate him because of it's attitude that annoying someone is his brother's hobby.

*/Whistle;

And with that relox appeared and just like him, his wolf is annoyed by his brother's presence.

Relox growled and ready to attack his brother, but his brother stood up and with just a blink of an eye, his brother vanished from his room.

"Very good, Relox..." He whispered before patting it's head.

And suddenly, something caught his eye, he stood up and walk towards to the piece of cloth that lying on the floor.

When he picked it up he can tell that it is a women's handkerchief because of all the flower thing.

And by just holding it, he can tell that there's a very sweet scent that coming from that piece of cloth and slowly sniff it.

Yes... It's her smell, sweet f*cking scent

He closed his eyes as he continue to sniff it... He brushed it to his face and suddenly the picture of his personal maid pop up on his head.

F*ck it.

And her scared face whenever he is near makes him excited, he wants to see her terrified face all the time, and it give him so much satisfaction.

He wants to crashed her and hear her whimpers, He wants to grab her neck... Her delicate and fragile neck.

He walk towards his bed and sat.

He sniff the piece of cloth once again, He can't stop himself, he is getting addicted to that sweet smell.

I wonder... What will be her reaction, if I sniff her neck.

****
Hello guys! Stop po ako sa pag a update sa Facebook pero tuloy sa Wattpad, sayang naman kase.