World cup

Sophia pov 2 months later

It's been two months, and all I can say is that me and Joao relationship could never get better.

We see each other everyday and we do some fun things, like go to bars the beach and he takes me on dates sometimes when he thinks he doesn't give me enough attention it's cute.

But Today was the day I was going to Qatar to see the World Cup.

(A/n): Joao is going to play for spain because it would be more interesting, back to the story.

Joao and most of the Barcelona crew have been there for almost 2 weeks. I was really missing Joao and his cuddles.

I was stuck home alone with nothing to do but listen to my 20 year uncle stories.

And oh! He has a girlfriend now, she's 19 same age as me and Joao. She's really nice.

I was finishing packing my suitcase, 4:55pm, I decided it was time to go to the airport. My uncle was at work I already said goodbye to him.

I got into the car and started my way. Today I was listen to Agust

I had my window rolled down and let my blonde hair go crazy not safe while I was driving.

I got a buzz on my phone and turned down the radio o bit.

JOAO FELIX

Joao
When will you arrive
Amor 💔

Sophia
Haha in a couple
Hours.
Joao
TO LONGGG

Sophia
I'd love to text but I'm
Driving and I don't wanna
Crash:(

Joao
Okay be safe amor
See you tonight

_

I turned back on my radio

🎵 FOOLISH ONE STOP CHECKING YOUR MAILBOX FOR CONFESSION OF LOVE THAT WILL NEVER COME YOU WILL LEARN THE HAIR WAY 🎵

My favourite songs.

@Sophia: foolish one

Liked bye:@joaofelix@pedri@pablo@user7338

Read comments

Two hours later.

Finally made it to Qatar and was infront of now me and joaos hotel. We where in the hotel with the rest of the Spain boys, witch was nice because I got to see Mikky,sira and London who I got really close to these past months, so as Pedri.

He is now like a brother to me.

I walked in and went to the front desk,"hi how can I help you" the girl said she looked in her teens.

"Hi I'm looking for Joao Felix room"

She gave me a nasty look,"you think your fooling someone"

I sighed deja vu in my head, she laughs, who does she think she is?

"Please I swear" I sighed,"haha okay sure.." she said and crosses her arms. I hear a little giggle from her.

"Sofia amor!" Thank god, he came running toward me like her hadn't seen me in weeks.

Well he hasn't.

He put his hands on my hips and twirls me around.

I gave him a kiss on the lips to show that dirty bitch who I am.

"Hiii Felix" That girl talked again,"hi" Joao waved.

"Am I allowed in now?" I chuckled, I swear whys everyone giving me nasty looks.

"Yes sorry for the misunderstanding" she said in a sweet town.

Joao raised a brow at me,"thanks" I said, Joao took my suitcase from my hands and we walked to the elevator.

"What was that all about?" We got into the elevator,"we're floor 6 we have a sweet since will be here for a month" Joao added.

"That girl didn't let me in" I shrugged,"ah I see that's why you gave me a long kiss" he said.

"Mmm. No it's because I wanted to kiss you" I chuckled, Joao looked at me,"okay maybe just a little that's it"

Joao chuckles,"it's okay I want to see you too" he puts his arms around my hips and we walked to our room.

"Mostly all the boys out on this floor expect for Araujo he'd with his family" i nodded

Joao then gave me a key card,"you will need one" he chuckles and sits down on the bed and opens his arms.

"I new you where gonna do that!" I said and crawled into them.

"But we have a pool party in 2 hours so"

"2 hours!?" I said and jumped out of his arms and looked for my bathing suit,"nooo amor" he whined