Chapter 4-Memory

Please support!

Mrityunjay was sitting in the party office viewing the shortlisted applications from the departments. Karam was standing for the past two hours to get orders but Mrityunjay was all in papers. His phone rang and Karam forwarded to Mrityunjay

“Hello! Mr. Home Minister!How are you?” Mrityunjay listened to the voice and glared at Karam

“Sankalp comes to the point. I have work to do.”

“Awww! No worries, soon you will be free from all the work when I win the elections. By the way, how is your wife?”

“It’s none of your business!” Mrityunjay leaned back on the chair to give him answer  peacefully 

“It is Brother it is!”Sankalp mocked

“If you think that I don’t know your little stunt, then you are mistaken. Grow up Sankalp!”he smirked 

“You are such a pathetic loser, Mrityunjay! Your wife is doing one night stands and you are giving your whole time to this politics. Don’t be harsh on her. Look what would your image …..Home Minister's wife required male escort as her husband had no time for her?”Sankalp rolled the paperweight placed on table

“You highly disappointed me Sankalp. I thought you would learn to play not to intervene in families but here you're the worst jerk ever wanted to expose my wife to win the upcoming war. Be a man!”Mrityunjay slyed

“I will ruin you just like you both father and son did to me.” Sankalp sneered

“Dream on Sankalp! You know you were not deserving.”

“Dreams are meant to be true! Time will tell who is deserving or who’s not. At Least I didn’t get it with a silver spoon. I worked hard and soon I will be paid off.” it struck hard to Mrityunjay

Dreams are meant to be true Jay! Just you need to concentrate and dare to bear any consequences.

“Fuck off Sankalp. You know the hunger you have for the post and Chair will never be yours.”Mrityunjay gritted his teeth leaning on the table.

“Wait and watch Gaikwad, I will win and see your doom.”

Mriyunjay cut the call and glared at Karam “Never pass his call to me, AGAIN.”

Mrityunjay passed some orders and attended a few meetings. After midnight he reached his home finding nobody for him. 

He huffed and sat on the single couch. He closed his eyes leaning backward to the head rest suddenly, memories deep rooted somewhere in his mind came to life again…

“Jay, what would you expect from your wife?”

“Just pleasure me!”he winked at her

“Such a bad boy!”she pushed him slightly but a red tint adorned her face.

“What you expect from your husband? “he asked  

“He just loves and respects me! Nothing else”

“So cringe! Tell me the truth, I know you have a long list," the boy uttered.

“What is cringe in this? I want to be a support for my Husband. When he wakes up, I want to be there for him with his tea or coffee, whatever he likes. When he comes after taking a bath, I will keep his clothes ready. I will prepare his favorite food. When he comes back tired in the evening, I will wait for him, serve him hot food. Listen to everything he has to share," she smiled while saying all this sweetly.

“Uff it’s all so yukk! I have servants for these kinds of things. Why should a wife do all these things? Do you want to marry a roadside cheapster.” he joked.  

“Stupid! It’s all a wife does for her husband’s happiness. It’s her right. The wife does all this for the happiness and love for her husband. It sounds a bit strange in these days, but I believe in doing all this. If it were me, my husband would never depend on a servant, I would never let this happen."

"Then your husband will run away because of your clinginess." he laughed nonchalantly  

"This will never happen. My love is my penance which is only for my husband. And one day you will also remember my words. When after the whole day there will be no one to listen to your mind. Then you will remember my words. And then you will want someone to do all this for you."

"It will never happen."

“It will. One day you will miss me and my words.” And they both laughed.

“Your Highness! Your Highness!” Mrityunjay was suddenly pulled out of those beautiful memories when he heard someone. A maid was standing there with another servant with a food tray. 

“Your highness! Food.”the househelp timidly uttered.

“Hmm just set the table, I will come in a few minutes.” His tiredness hit him but he went to his room where he never wanted to go. He lost his beliefs in relations and its dignity.

He entered the room and went to the washroom. He bathed and came out when his eyes landed on the figure wrapped in an exquisite fine fabric. His eyes sour watching it  

“Like what do you see, husband?”she asked in a seductive voice gesturing her fingers to herself.

“How have you been awake till now? Your beauty sleep?”

“I thought to give my husband some pleasure. It is quite long time we had some fuck.”

“I left the habit to fuck whores.”

“How dare you call me Whore? I am your future Queen you Bastard!”she gritted in a vengeful voice.

“Queen? Let me remind you I am not crowned. I already denied for my coronation," he snorted in mirth

“Until when are you gonna do that? You are most eligible for the Kingship. So one day you will be the King and I will be the Queen. Hail for the QUEEN KAVYA MRITYUNJAY GAIKWAD.” She laughed, making Mrityunjay red with anger.

Furiously, He pushed her on couch and put his one leg on the same. He pinched his nose and Kavya gulped. He smirked at his 

“I knew your all true colors Kavya…and trust me I hate every moment I spent with you in delusion. You will pay for everything.”

“I will not let this happen. I know your weak nerves Mrityunjay, so behave with me or else you lose.”

Mrityunjay nodded. “Soon I will give you the taste of your medicines. Be Ready Kavya!”

“You still don't understand Mrityunjay. Only I can give whatever you need. You are frustrated because you are not tasting me. Just keep your self respect aside for a moment  and enjoy the moment. Just fuck me as you did in past .”she opened the robe giving him the view

“You are such a Bitch.”he spatted pushing her backward so that he was ready to leave.

“You can’t reject me!” she became furious

“I curse myself for not doing so If I did..”Mrityunjay closed his eyes

"Because you are as ambitious and greedy as me, that's why our horoscope matched?"she grinned but Mrityunjay smirked in return

"Try Me!"

“Shut the fuck up. Now fuck me or I am calling any servant to taste me.”

“Then they will face the same fate as your escort. Listen Kavya keep this in mind I accepted all your sins, because my name is attached with you. If anybody tries to taint it because of you,  trust me I will become your worst nightmare.”Mrityunjay grinned venomously.

1229 words

Hey cherries,

Please support the story and follow.

With love

Raina