Chapter 34 -Past IV

Vidyut was continuously looking at Mythili who was looking at nothing but in her own past world. She suffered a lot and then he saw his Father who had a glint of anger, sadness and remorse like why he wasn’t there. Vidyut being a psychiatrist knew it would harm her mental state which was nothing but agonised but he knew to take out the thorn once rather in intervals it would hurt more and the sufferer die each and every point of the revelation while living it.

His eyes contacted Sakshi who was also sitting with Mythili giving her support to cope up the past incidents but Vidyut felt nothing as she didn't trusted him

Was this our Love?

How can I be different from Mythili?

If this paining me like this what happened to Mythili how she was coping with this pain?

I am nothing in her comparison. Till now I am feeling like I want to kill those parents of hers but he knew she literally loved them.

I do love Sakshi still but now it has a gap which may never be filled.

A teen child looking at her father to adore him with love but only to get deprived. 

Is seeking love from your own Parents in teen days the very sensitive age which she spent in work to get bread?

Gosh I am feeling like killing them in the worst way! Will it work? Neah! Listening and understanding the pain and agony is the worst punishment which me and Dad are doing.

We deserve this but not her! 

How much mental struggle did she face?

We are not able to comprehend, but I swear once I get to know the whole past I will make their lives hell.

I don’t know what she had with my father but he loves her a lot and me too she is my soul sister and I would make this earth a living hell for those who hurted her.

Only retribution can ease this hurt and pain which he was feeling now.

“Mythili take rest, you need to rest!Please have some sleep, we will talk tomorrow morning. Yeah!” Sakshi cooed Mythili who looked at her with a stoic face as she was struggling between heer breaths and beats.

“Don’t feel bad for me Sakshi Mam, I am habitual to this, this feeling of being ignored, hurted and cursed. Because of you I am ready to share my past, it’s not like I want sympathy but for the mistakes which I faced you never face. You should hear Vidyut Sir, you both love each other. Nobody can come in two if you do not allow it.” Mythili said making Sakshi peer at Vidyut whose fingers were playing with paperweight, knowing he was not okay with the way Mythili was ready to share her past.

This much she knew him! Fuck! She behaved like a vamp! She was disgusted with herself but she can’t cry over the spilt milk.

“I..I..a….a..am sorry Mythili I was blinded with rage and jealousy…wait a minute…you loved someone?” Sakshi asked

“Loved?” Mythili took a pause but a naive smile adored on her lips

“I'm still in…crazily in love with him..” her lips again adorned with a naive and shy smile. Her eyes shined only with the thoughts about the insanity she was having for HIM?

She was passionately in love, and this passion didn't hurt anyone except Mythili herself. In her life, there was only one thing she truly desired... Love. But life turned out to be so harsh that it took away everything from Mythili, broke it into pieces, and left nothing salvageable.