THE DAUGHTER OF THE CURSED

The Daughter Of The Cursed
peaky blinders

The Daughter Of The Cursedpeaky blinders

|SUMMARY |

As the old saying goes, "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear

As the old saying goes, "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear." but to Olivia Alicent Meadows-Shelby the devil was not a red man with pointy horns and a cape. No. The devil was the blue eyed man she called her father and she spoke of and to the Devil more than she cared to admit.

IN WHICH Olivia Meadows-Shelby loses a mum but gains another one.

OR

IN WHICH Olivia's need to get revenge is bigger than her love for her dad meaning somebody if not everybody gets hurt in the process.

Alice Nokes as Olivia Meadows-Shelby

Featuring!Cillian Murphy as Tommy ShelbyKeira Knightly as Alicent Meadows-Shelby †Samantha Womack as Imogen MeadowsMia Wasikowska as Iris MurphyMichelle Keegan as Alexandra EatonPaul Anderson as Arthur ShelbyJoe Cole as John ShelbyFinn Cole as Mic...

Featuring!
Cillian Murphy as Tommy Shelby
Keira Knightly as Alicent Meadows-Shelby †
Samantha Womack as Imogen Meadows
Mia Wasikowska as Iris Murphy
Michelle Keegan as Alexandra Eaton
Paul Anderson as Arthur Shelby
Joe Cole as John Shelby
Finn Cole as Michael Gray
Helen McCrory as Polly Gray
Sophie Rundle as Ada Shelby/Thorne
Alfie Evans-Meese/Harry Kirton as Finn Shelby

The rest of the Peaky Blinders characters as their respective characters

DISCLAIMERS!

i. This fic ties in with ultraviolence that is unpublished atm but Alexandra/Alex will be mentioned.

ii. I do not own or take credit for the original characters or storylines but I do own only the characters I add, and parts of the storyline I choose to change.

iii. If you are uncomfortable with any of the following: drug and alcohol use, strong language, violence, threat, death, description of injuries, and many other serious topics mentioned in the show, skip the parts you are not comfortable with and I apologise in advance. Read with caution!

AUTHOR'S NOTES!
- Tommy is older than what he is in the series but only by 2 years since Olivia was born in 1905 making him 15 which isn't that bad since I made John 14 when Rory was born in enchanted 😭 so Tommy will be 17 in the prologue and then 31 in series 1.

- Edits of all of my fic's are on tiktok if you want to watch them but be warned they do contain spoilers. My user is f0lklore.wp the same as my instagram.

- Anyways I hope enjoy reading how Olivia and Tommy's relationship goes!