FOUR, the meadows girls against the world.

"Olivia Meadows-Shelby is now the beginning, middle and the end of your mission," Inspector Campbell turned to Iris

"Olivia Meadows-Shelby is now the beginning, middle and the end of your mission," Inspector Campbell turned to Iris. "Get as much information about Thomas from her as you can and feed back to Grace."

"No," Iris shook her head. "I don't want to be apart of this anymore. I never wanted to be apart of this. I won't hurt her like that, she's been through enough as it is."

"You walk away from this and she'll suffer either way. Wouldn't it be better if you could keep an eye on her?"

"I said no. I don't want to be apart of this anymore, Grace can do as she pleases but leave Liv out of it!" the girl hissed in his ear and yanked her wrist from his grasp as she left the theatre.

The girl walked down Watery Lane there was no way she could tell Liv but she knew that deep down she had to in order to keep her safe because if the inspector was willing to beat her up then she didn't know what else he was capable of.

"You okay?" Liv asked while closing the door after she saw the girl's figure from the window in Finn's room.

"You're going to hate me but I need to tell you this," the blonde sighed, her hands shaking.

"Why would I hate you?" she asked with furrowed brows, her arms crossing over her chest while she leaned on the door behind her.

Iris let out a shaky sigh, "Remember when we met and you accused me of being with the Inspector because you heard my accent?"

"Yeah but you're not right?" Liv asked, her smile beginning to drop when Iris stayed silent, everything beginning to fall into place. "Right?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm so sorry, Olive."

"Where are you going?" Liv followed her down the street. "Will you stop walking away and just listen!" The brunette grabbed a hold of the girl's wrist to make her stop walking. "Why are you telling me now? You're not a very good spy if you go telling the people you're spying on that you're spying on them."

"Because I don't want to hurt you anymore but I swear I didn't know about the beating before I saw you, I mean I wasn't even sure if it was you until I saw Tommy," her eyes widened.

"Wait, what does my dad have to do with this?"

"Oli-"

"You can't just name drop my dad and expect me not to ask questions. What has my dad got to do with it?"

"You can't tell anyone. He'll kill me if anyone finds out," Iris panicked.

"Who? I won't let my dad kill you."

"Not your dad, the Inspector," Iris clarified with a sigh.

"Campbell? There's no way he'd-" she began but didn't believe it herself. "He wouldn't I mean you're only fifteen, he won't kill a kid right? Right?"