TWO, was i stupid for trusting you?

Tommy Shelby was enemy number one

Well to the Inspector he was. And now he was enemy number one to Olivia. His daughter. The girl he swore to his wife he would protect. The girl who had been beaten for information that only Tommy had. Information about the stolen guns that she knew Tommy had but didn't know where he hid them. Liv was a fool for thinking Tommy would ever tell her where they were even after she attempted to try trusting him again.

"Where are the guns?" the man questioned, still towering over the girl who was squirming under the man's grip.

"What guns?" she asked.

"The ones your father stole," he hissed.

"The only thing he's stolen from me is my mum, I don't know about any guns except for the one he keeps in his drawer that I'm not supposed to know about. So can I go now that I'm no use to you?"

"Where are the guns?" he snapped as his men tightened their grip on Liv's shoulder. She knew it would bruise.

"I've already told you, I don't know what guns you're talking about," she repeated in a bored tone.

It took a few seconds for the girl to pin point where he had ordered his men to kick her. It was only when she heard a crack that she realised it was her ribs. A slap filled girl's ears once again this time it only took a millisecond for her to realise he'd punched her and it was only when she felt the hot liquid trickle down her cheek did she realise she was bleeding.

"You know, the more you punch me the less information you're going to get and the less likely you'll be able to find it out," she smirked. "Because the more you hit me, the angrier Tommy will get and the worse you'll end up because I am my father's daughter after all."

The Inspector scowled at the teen knowing she was right so he reluctantly let her go and that's how Iris Murphy found the stumbling fourteen year old covered in blood, swollen face while coughing and hissing in pain. She had been told by her mum when she moved over from Ireland to stay away from the Shelby's and given the girl's bloodied sight and brown hair she figured she was a Shelby.

"This is going to sound stupid but are you okay?" Iris' Irish accent startled the brunette into pushing her away.

"Get away from me," she pushed her weakly given her state.

"I'm not going to hurt you," she tried to convince the girl.

"Yes you are, you're with them," Liv coughed, closing her eyes and leaning on the wall to look at blonde infront of her.