Who is the dinve they speak of?

•New Orleans, 1828•
"You look stunning as always, little one." The voice of my brother said. "He's right, my love." My sister commented. "I said no double teaming!" I yell at them throwing my hands above my head. "Natalia? You really?" Carlisle asks. "Yea, I'm really." I say taking a deep breath the exhaling. "Makayla, Carlos you ready?" Carlisle asks my older siblings. "Yes." They say at the same time. Makayla and Carlos stand on both sides of me as my arms lock with their's. "Don't let me fall." I threaten playfully. "We would never." Carlos whispered to me. Carlisle finally exited the room and walked to his seat. As Makayla and Carlos began walking me down the aisle I see the faces of my friends and my new and old family. I smile slightly as I look up to see Elijah's eyes sparkling with love and happiness as I begin closer to him, once we're there Makayla and Carlos look me over one more time before going to their seats. "Elijah Mikealson, do you take Natalia Skyler Alexis Cullen to be your forever sired?" The officiate asked. "I do, with every part of my soul." Elijah says still looking at me the same as when I first came down the aisle. "And do you, Natalia Skyler Alexis Cullen take Elijah Mikealson to be your forever sired?" The officiant asks me. "I do, always and forever." I say tears glistening in my eyes. "I officially pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The officiant says. Elijah's lips land on mine, it was if I'd waited my entire life for this to happen with him, slowly he pulls away his thumb wiping away the tears that escaped my eyes.

|I know the year doesn't Match for the twilight and tvd universes. So don't come for me.|

• New Orleans, 2011•

"Natalia, come on wake up!" Rebekah shouts. "I'm up, I'm up.." Natalia says sleepily. "And I thought you vampires couldn't sleep." Rebekah says. "We can't, but then again not all vampire." Natalia says gesturing to herself as she sits up in the bed. "Where's Elijah?" Natalia asks her sister in law. "Out trying to find Niklaus." Rebekah replies. "Bloody hell... of course he is.." Natalia says rubbing her finger in between her eyes. "You really do look like a statue sometimes." Rebekah commented looking over at Natalia's marble complexion. "I don't need to be reminded of that." Natalia says her tone dropping as she opens her eyes.