Valtori

The glass shattered around her. The slightest of movement in the room came from Carlisle as he was always the first one there if she was off the rails. As Carlisle quickly yet consistently sped towards her. Carlisle put his hand out as he came closer to her. The contacts were gone out of her eyes yet she didn't move or make a sound, the words came at her like a little wave in the water. "Natalia, come on. I should get you home." Carlisle says moving his hand around her shoulders. As the two vampires walked out of the room the un noticed tension in the room began to ease away. The redheaded vampire was completely silent the entire time in the car. When the Cullen house came into view all she had done was wait till the car stoped moving then proceeded to get out of the car without a another word, she slowly walked past the rest of the Cullens as she made her way to her room, once she got into her room she slowly sat on her bed and the began to fall onto her side her eye's glistening with the little water her body was still able to make. Esme had walked into the room by this point and slowly sat down next to her, rapping her arm around the girl's shoulders. "Are you alright,dear?" Esme asked, looking into the redheads eyes. "Yea.." she answered softly.