Chapeter 2: The Freedom of the Tyrant

Once someone becomes evil they will have a hard time restoring their sanity..

Third Reich pov:

It's been a while since I got imprisoned in this hell void. I will definitely kill who ever I saw when I escaped this fucking orb!

But you're here in decades my dear~

" Shut up! I don't need you right now.."

My my~ I apologize my dear~

Then the red eyes and voice disappears into the tin air leaving me alone again in the endless darkness yet i can see my body and reflection on the floor but I can't see anything other than that.

" Tsk... What a bother"

I walked and walked on the pitch black floor that is reflecting me like a body of water yet there's nothing there.

The void took my abilities since i got imprisoned in the orb as punishment from my evil deeds I committed when I was still walking on the grounds of earth.

I slowly lift my hands and look at them, sharp, boney, and looks like the hands of the devil, no wonder why people are scared of my touch.. Except for him..he likes my touch, he said they are fascinating and unique but..i think not all things that are unique are beautiful.. But I still hate him, I hate him more than I hate anyone.

I sighed, he's always been sweet like candy but I know deep inside in every end of the candies has a bitter taste.

"Once I get out of here I will fucking break you Soviet.. I'll give you all affection and take it back once you fell into my trap.. I'll break you from the inside out until you will be desperate for my love and became my puppet again..I swear.."

====

"America! Stop running! You might break some things you idiot!" UN yelled while trying to catch America who's running around the tall yet fragile shelves.

"oh! Catch me if you can!" As America laugh he didn't notice the shelf in front of him in just a blink of an eye he collided with it making a mess. Almost all of the orbs are broken and has crack due to falling from an high ground, some are rolling on the floor.

"America what the.." UN immediately helped America to get up. His hands are aching to punch America straight on the face yet he remained civilized and just sigh.

America was panicking because he's sure he's in a big trouble and he won't get away from it.
"UN I didn't mean to destroy th–" Before he can even finish his sentence a bony, pitch black gloves hands wrapped around his vulnerable neck.

UN immediately reacted and summoned bright light blue chains yet it didn't help because dealing with someone powerful since the ages of blood and war was difficult.

America tried to remove the hands that are choking him slowly yet it didn't help either.

A maniacal laugh was heard as a thick fog start to emitte from the man behind the poor American Countryhuman who's getting choked to death.

America was panicking and can't think straight, his mind is getting foggy and his eyes are getting blurry from the tears he was stopping from falling on his rosy cheeks

There's no hope for America, UN was trying to attack the man but there's a strong barrier preventing his ability to harm the man who's trying to kill America.

America immediately comes to his senses and puts his hand on the face of the man who's choking him. A flame came out of America's hand and immediately made the man who was choking him let him go and back away.

"Fuck you Third Reich! Go back to hell!" America yelled in the top of his lungs with hatred.

America takes out his golden pistol and shoots Third Reich which the man easily blocked using a barrier made of little transparent hexagon shields.

It didn't stop America, for some reason America's fear was replaced by pride and confidence. He knew after all these years of hell of training he'll somehow defeat that monster.

Just few more shots the barrier broke and shattered into pieces. Third Reich's eyes widened not expecting his magic to be destroyed easily. He's the most powerful mage in the world War II yet he lost..he lost to a fucking capitalist pig!

"You're no longer powerful..after decades you're just a damn common mage that specializes dark magic!" America mocked.

It enrages Third Reich's but before he could even talk back or cast a spell everything went pitch black. UN knocked him out using greater magic.

Third Reich fell on the floor with a thud. His enraged face softens and like he didn't try to kill America earlier.

UN sighs in relief, it might be a fast fight and looks like an easy fight but they are still at a disadvantage due to the fact they never know if Third Reich changed and became powerful or weaker..

Meanwhile America was smiling like an idiot, he's full of pride and confidence. He thinks he's the most powerful being in the world.

"I'll check the other orbs if it broke or has a crack, you look after that monster" UN ordered before walking to the different colored orbs. He count them one by one and pick them up.

After just a few minutes he realized that five of the orbs had a huge crack where they sealed Japanese Empire, Fascist Italy, German Empire, Russian Empire and Weimar Republic.

A scream of agony was heard from where he left America with Third Reich, without any second thoughts UN immediately ran towards America who's laying on the floor with tears on his eyes and spiky vines on his legs and also whole missing arm that is perfectly cut like an hotdog.

UN rushes towards America and immediately casts a spell to heal America emitting a light green light. Before he could even notice a blade of a katana was on his nape. He didn't dare to move and just look down at America who is now unconscious due to extreme pain.

===

I, your writer deeply apologize for publishing late.