Halloween party (part 1) E.D/ E.B

Currently you were on your knees in the dressing room sucking off none other than the infamous Eddie Diaz, though you might've only done it to spite your ex boyfriend Buck. You also made sure to let Eddie know of this so there would be no bad blood or hard feelings between the two of you. You licked the underside of his cock looking up at him as you did so. Just like he liked it. You began to deep throat him but before you could take him all the way down your throat someone walked in. Buck, "I-I'm sorry!" he stammered as he went to cover his eyes and slam the door shut before he could even realize who it was that was pleasuring his bestfriend.

It all came to him as soon as he closed the door and he remembered seeing your brown curls tangled in Eddies fingers.

You tried to remove your mouth from Eddies dick but he forcefully pushed you back down, "Be a good girl and finish me off, baby." So you, being the submissive girl you were, you did just what he had asked of you. To 'be a good girl'.

Ah, a Halloween party. Parties gave you insane ptsd from your high school and college days.You would drink to many shots and end up bedridden the next day. It was the 30th of October and as some would call it, devils night. You only had 4 hours until the party and you couldn't even find a damn costume, god what is wrong with you.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket, and you picked it up annoyed at everything and definitely not in the mood to text someone.

Snapchat chat from: bestie<3

'Hey girlfriend! Look at this memory from 4 years ago today LOL! Why were our outfits low-key fireeee?'

You sighed in relief, thank god for your bestfriend you almost kissed her Snapchat icon. You still had your costume from this day in your closet and surely, you'd be able to fit it.

You whined, frustrated at the fact that your costume was too tight, you've been the same size since the 8th grade why, why, why did you have to gain weight now at all times? You fixed your hair and did your makeup, looking at yourself in the vanity mirror. "I look like a fucking hooker."  You thought out loud as you rolled your eyes, it would have to do.

You walked into the party, your coat wrapped around your body as you adjusted the bunny ears that sat atop your head. "Y/n" someone screeched as you made your way through the building. You turned around to see Henrietta and her wife Karen who was, might I add visibly drunk. She stumbled towards and you caught her by her elbows, steadying her as you did so. "How are you Karen! You look amazing as always." You winked causing her to giggle and blow you a kiss and stumble again. "Ooookayyy." Henrietta says, now holding onto her hammered wife. "I'm going to get her home it was amazing seeing you y/n." Hen smiled at you before slowly walking Karen out of the party.

You talked to everybody for a while until you noticed. He was here, Buck he'd spotted you and you don't know how but somehow you ended up in one of the fire trucks on the floor with your ass in bucks face. "Buck please" you whined and whimpered arching into him as he stroked your clothed clit.
"Hush baby be patient, will you?" He replied unfazed as he starts at your clothed pussy stroking it once again causing you to groan. "How can I when you're being so mean to me?" You pout so beautifully, Buck made you so wet you were practically dripping gallons and he was barely touching you.

"Evan please more, give me more." You whined again, "All you do is beg." Evan replied. He's had enough so he'll give you want like he always does, maybe that's why you're spoiled. Practically throwing a fit while he was knuckles deep inside your cunt.

You wanted him so bad, but truth be told you couldn't handle him, like at all. He was too much, far too big for you to take without a huge amount of prep. He took his cock in his hand stroking it back and forth as he looked at you, your panties being moved out of the way at this point in time. "Was Eddie as good as me?" He says while kissing your breast, "Never." You whisper back.

"You gonna take it?" There it was, he was mocking you and all the times that you couldn't take it.
"Promise" you countered ready to prove him wrong. That was all he needed before he slowly pushed his aching tip inside of you, you felt so full but you didn't want to let Evan down. You were a people pleaser what more is there to it?

"Deeper, now." Evan looked at you almost surprised, since when was his girl so demanding? You promised him you could take and who was he to deny you? If you said you can then he'll give you absolutely everything he has to give. He grabs your waist pulling your hips towards his ass, he's so deep inside of you that you could feel his tip touch your fucking brain. You couldn't even think straight, who's fucking you again?

"Fuck wait." You stammered as you put your hand behind you to push his torso back to give you room. But he caught your hand before you could do so "don't be a liar baby." He said as he let out small thrust in between each word, your heavy moans were echoing throughout the whole truck as his thrust started to get deeper and a little faster.

He loved to look at you like this, filled up with his cock. Taking him like such a good girl, his good girl. You were taking him the champ he knew you were. But that's just not what he wanted he wanted you sobbing underneath him, begging him to go easy on you. Or maybe ever trying to slow him down yourself by placing your hands on his torso and pushing him away.

And Buck always got what he wanted.

He pulled out of you. Much to your disappointment as you whimpered at the empty feelings. "Shh baby." He said not bothering to even look in your eyes as you he grabbed you and flipped you onto your back. Grabbing underneath your knees and pushing your legs so that they reached eye level. "Hold your legs for me baby." He said in his sultry slutty voice.

"Wait please let me breathe." You begged as you tried to buy a few seconds. "No, how about you hold up your promise." He said mocking you for the second time tonight. He's bottoming out inside of you before you can even respond, his thrust are heavy and mean just like he was being to you tonight. It was so good, so fucking good. Tears spilled from your eyes, you were full on sobbing at this point as he kissed the salty tears. "You're fucking me so good I love it so much!" You choked out as you felt your orgasm coming along, your cunt is clenching around him bringing him closer to his end too.

"Open your eyes." He growled as he tapped your face over and over.
"Please."
"Open." He demanded, you force your eyes open, and fuck Buck almost stops thrusting. You looked so pretty right now your mascara running down your face and your bottom lip tucked behind your teeth. He catches your lips in a kiss, full of lust and passion as he sucks on your bottom lip while he makes you climax.

So you do. You start to shake from the immense pleasure you feel coursing through your veins. It feels like your body has shut down from this orgasm all together. Buck watches you in awe you open mouthed moans sending him over too as he cums in your hot tight cunt.
"I'm gonna move is that okay?" You nod not even fully registering what he is saying as he pulls out of you to go get wipes and water bottles. But something catches your eye as you look up. This cannot be fucking happening there was a camera right above you, it was blinking red meaning it was recording. What. The. Fuck.