Rodrick x Cam Girl Reader

Rodrick rolled his eyes as his little brother attempted to talk to a girl with Rowley following close behind. 'Idiots' he thought to himself. He started to stand up before his mother came up in front of him pulling a clearly uncomfortable girl along with her. "Rodrick! There you are, look who I found. Y/n! You two used to be inseparable when you were younger." Susan gushed while she pulled at her eldest son's cheeks.

Rodrick however was paying no attention to his mom, instead looking at y/n. He was surprised to see her in person after all these years and was quite enthralled by her new found beauty. He's sure he felt drool fall down his chin. "Well, Rodrick don't be rude keep her company." Susan demanded as she began to walk away leaving the two teens alone.

"Sooo." you say trying to make conversation.
"I've seen you!" Rodrick blurts before covering his mouth abruptly, fuck he thought to himself. This is not how he wanted to conversation to go.
"You've seen me, where?" You say obviously confused.
"Oh um, I didn't mean that, bye!" He yells as he runs towards the hotel resort. You turn around with one of your eyebrows raised only to be met by Greg, Rodrick's little brother. You just point in the direction Rodrick ran but Greg only offers you a shrug and a confused look.

You finally made it into your room after begging your parents to trust you enough to not have your little sister in the room with you. After you finish packing you get to the most exciting part of this trip. You set up your iPad and you start a live video. Immediately people start coming into the live to greet you and send you tips. You smile and tease the camera by pulling your shirt off leaving you in your bra and a pair of skimpy shorts.

loverboy124 sent a $100 :
stretch that pretty pussy out for us baby

Incognito225 : I wanna see you get fucked so bad

You smirk at the comments as you remove your shorts and start to thrust your fingers into your pussy. "I don't think I can take anything other than my fingers." You pout as you ride your fingers. You pull your fingers out of your pussy and start to rub your clit. You let out loud lewd moans as you feel yourself coming close to your peak. But before you can cum the door bust open. You squeal and remove your fingers away from yourself extremely embarrassed. 'What the fuck' you think to yourself 'is it my dad or my sister or my mom?!?!' Your mind is in shambles and you're horrified.

But you're broken out of these thoughts by Rodrick bending down to your level looking at your camera that was set up clearly amused.
"Uh-oh." He taunts as he trails a finger down your stomach.
"H-how did you get in here?" You whimper as his finger slowly gets lower and lower.
"Your mom, she gave me your room number and the spare key card. Good thing she did right?" He smirks, "We wouldn't want her to catch you like this now would we? Being a little whore for your viewers." He says as his fingers start to rub your clit. You let out a wanton moan at his actions, your toes curling as he dips a finger inside of you. You hear notifications coming in from your iPad but you're too lost in the pleasure he's giving you to look and see what they're saying, you just hope it's not bad. I mean they've been begging for this right?

"Oh-oh my god Rodrick I'm gonna cum!" You scream as your pussy clenches on his fingers. Rodrick takes his other hand and starts to rub your clit as his fingers slam inside of you letting the camera see everything. "Go on then come for me baby, show them how much of a good girl you are." He encourages as his movements get faster and faster until you finally cum on his fingers. He pulls his fingers out of you a sticks them in his mouth. "She tastes as good as she looks." He tells your chat with a wink. Just then he picks you up and drops you on the hotel bed. "Rodrick what are you-" you're cut off by him telling you to hush as he props up your iPad once again so they can get a good view of the two of you.

You just stare as Rodrick climbs onto the bed with you, his lips quickly finding your stomach. "You gonna let me fuck you now baby?" He mumbles against your skin. You nod quickly hoping for another release, but he grabs your face looking you in your eyes searching for any signs of discomfort. "I need your words." He whispers as he licks behind your ear, "I want you to tell me how bad you want it and what you want me to do with you."
"Rodrick please fuck me," You breathe out. That's all the conformation he needs, he takes his cock out of his sweatpants and slaps it on your pussy making you moan out. He grabs one of your legs and puts it over his shoulder as he positions himself and pushes inside of you.
His hand covers your mouth before any sound could come out, "we don't want your parents to catch us do we?" He questions as he thrust deep and hard inside of you. You frantically shake your head no, you didn't want this moment to end not right now. His hands dig into your hips as you let out a wanton moan. "I-I'm gonna cum Rodrick please." You beg, your eyes going wide as his fingers go down to rub your clit. "Let go for me, yeah? gonna cum all over my cock like a good girl?" he taunts as he thrust into you, "fuck fuck, fuck, fuck!" You scream out as you cum,

"god," He groans while he pulls out and starts to stroke his dick. You whimper as he you feel his warm cum on your stomach. Rodrick falls ontop of you as you both catch your breath. "that was an interesting way to reunite," you giggle before you realize Rodrick is laying in his own cum. "EW! that's gross, off" You groan as you push him away and lead him to the showers.

"Round 2?"