Finding her

She walked like she was the popular girl in school  with the best makeup and outfits,
With the hottest boyfriend, but it was far from the truth, it's just a girl who has  issues running from them until she couldn't no more,

Suddenly, she appeared from nowhere,
Walking to her locker and putting her handbag in there, taking out her makeup and fixing her lashes in the mirror in the top right section of the locker. Her boyfriend, the leader of the football team, approaches,

Jack: Hey baby, do you want to go to the party after school or not?

Vanessa: What time does it start?

Jack: 3

Vanessa: At 3 in the afternoon, sure I can bunk a couple of lessons to go its only pe and maths, and they're boring.

Jack: No, in the morning, like 3 am.

Vanessa: Why are you talking like I'm your mate, I'm your girlfriend do you even realise that,

Jack: Of course, babe, I know you're my girl

Vanessa: Eww, I may be your girlfriend, but I'm not your property, backoff!

Jack: Are you coming to the party or not

Vanessa: If you're there doing this, forget about it!

Vanessa storms off, leaving Jack behind,
She finds a room and locks the door only to realise someone is there, but she doesn't recognise them

Vanessa: Anyone there?

Mystery person: Just ignore me. Why are you here? No one ever comes in here.

Vanessa: By boyfriend is being a pain, he doesn't even notice me half the time as he is always playing football with his team or drinking beer, which is gross like, seriously I'm like so fed up with this, I need someone who realises me for who I am and not a some girl he can have as his property!

Mystery person: You OK. You don't seem to see it after all of that. To be fair, you're like the most popular girl in school with everything going well in her life. People don't even notice me like ever, I enjoy it because I don't have to worry about living up to expectations, but like it gets lonely, and no one likes you.

Vanessa: I've feel the same, like your not noticed for who you are a person but as your body, like people only ever like you if live up to their expectations and if the world knew who really are no one would ever like you.

Ooh, I see my bestie Emily, I have to go now bye,

Mystery person: OK, that was werid anyway what's the time 2:30 I have to go dnd now!

Vanessa decides to go to another party and get drunk to get off her boyfriend for not realising that she is worth it even though she never in her life made this much effort on people in her life, she was always the quite kid, who ate her lunch in the bathroom and got picked on my teachers for not focusing and paying more attention to the desk then the ugly teachers face. Well all until she met Emily she is the one who made her the way she is, even if it was by force, making her drink until blackout or telling her she eat anything with more the 5 ingredients otherwise she will get fat of processed foods.

She met Jack like this. At a party, she was introduced to him by Emily,

Emily: Vanessa, you sent that guy over there shirtless drinking beer. That's Jack he's like the hottest guy in school, and the good news is that he likes  you.

You should totally ask him out like after all you never had a boyfriend in what is it now, ever.

She continues mocking Vanessa because she serenely is jealous because after all she did for her turning her into the most popular girl in school, she gets no credit for any of her hard earned effort.

Vanessa arrived at a different house party, as she entered, she saw that she followed them into the pool. After a couple of drinks, she began to talk to them.

Vanessa: Hi. What's your name?

Zack: I'm zack. What about you

Vanessa: ohh I'm Vanessa

Zack: Wait, like Vanessa Whitehall, the most popular girl in school

Vanessa: No, I'm Vanessa Giles. You must be thinking of someone else's I may go to a different school to you.

Zack: That's so strange you look the same and you're both really hot.

Turns out that Vanessa Giles and Whitehall are the same person it's just Vanessa is fed up being known for her body and nothing else about her.